Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bullshit! (Server problem)
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
Tomix <3 ♥Madelaine♥' Wrote:I always try to play in T side and the reason is because I want to stack Red with a smoke  ;D. Then he says stop! hahha he's reaction too funny.
ban? lol

Nah he doesn't ban for a prank unless... if i stack him frequently but i just do it once a match.
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
:SmileMinigames. :Smile
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
MindHACKer Wrote:I demand the change of rules, I need "Smeetowe" map to have it's own rules.
1 - Fucking T's camp all day long up-there.
2 - T's get scores like 55-7, while CT's get 10-60.
3 - It's Bullshit.
4 - T's think that they can camp as much as they like, but that's not true (No hosties, & no Bombs) so T's should be denied from camping roof.
5 - Fucking noobs stack T's all the time.
6 - It's Bullshit.
7 - It's Bullshit.
8 - I suicided
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
i understand playing on pop maps or 24/7 d2 score is important being on top or having a positive score.

but on mg server? really? its mg server, score is not important,as long you enjoy the maps/server thats all matters.
-[ex]iSpy- Wrote:i understand playing on pop maps or 24/7 d2 score is important being on top or having a positive score.

but on mg server? really? its mg server, score is not important,as long you enjoy the maps/server thats all matters.

yes because every month, Bison buys a pony ride for the top 3 players in pop and d2 servers.

I want my pony ride.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Useless bullshit, you know what I don't give a damn, If T's wanna camp do it then but you camp your spawn area, not roof, where it's impossible to kill you.
Other than that I will always camp spawn if you people camped roof.

There is no such rule (Ct kill T while they camp roof).
I would only accept it when they camp their spawn not roof.

& come on, some times the whole fking teams are dead waiting for just 2 and they both camp. that's bs and a waste of my time.
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
Chill bro....Why not rtv when that map comes?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
MindHACKer Wrote:There is no such rule (Ct kill T while they camp roof).

This would fall under the rules of DOING THE OBJECTIVE.

if you dont want to do that then you will get warned then slapped then slayed. that's it.
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
Hehe, I haven't played that map since ages, & I don't plan on doing so anymore.
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
LOL U MAD?   
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?