Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  why?
Hi...
Please help me.i am in the worst situation.some admins are my friends and they told me i should buy nonsteam CS:S but i live in a really poor and laggard country that there isn't in it.
Some admins send for me a few internet addresses to buy that online but those internet addresses were filter, i mean they aren't reachable in my country!
you said : "all ban players can sit on spec and demo 5 individual hackers and report here in forum. 5 solid and conclusive demos" so i know everything and please don't tell me again... but when i got banned i couldn't be even a spectator to report hackers...i don't know what is the problem??
I myself never used anything like Hacking and i never didn't make any problem!
i don't know how to use hacks or cheats or anything else.
you know that was my younger Brother and it won't happen again!Please give me one chance.this is an exception.Even an obdurate person feel pity for me in this situation.please lift my ban! i want to play with my friends...plz !!!

STEAM_0:0:1671091854

thank you very much... :'(
<3

Mahyar, we all love your need-to-play-or-die attitude directed towards wL.
[Image: bloodlustheronormalfist.png][Image: 339672_10.png][Image: 6fgpoub.gif]
[Image: decreasedbisonpostyay.png]

Thank you for that. I love you,too because i know you're trying very much to keep WL the best!
of course it is the best for me!
i always tried to respect it... as you know my attitude and
my situation, i am in the worst situation...i cannot even spec Hackers to report them
always when i want to be spectator this massage appears :
"you have been banned from this server"
This is the Error.
i reported this to some admins and they approved it.
my ban in an Exception and that's a little unfair...because really amnesty program doesn't include me & that's unfair. 
i always hold in respect you and i didn't make any problem.please give me one last chance! be generous in this case and just lift my ban ! I am waiting with eagerness
thank you... :'(
Good luck mayhar, i'm supporting you. <3
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

thanks admins for supporting me ,my friends please according to my situation
just give me one chance and just lift my ban,plz...
as i told you most of admins understood me...i always just tried to serve WL and
always reverence it.
Please...do it for a person who like to serve you.

thanks a lot... :-\
everyone is responsible for your own account, it doesnt matter if was your brother or not the account was yours! i trully belive we dont make exceptions and i belive we wont make it for you! just take a look in all the ban appels by the same reason as yours, why you deserve more than them?! as for the admins who dont agree with me i just trying to be fair and i dont think unbanning him will be good for the unban rules, we never unbanned a guy who dont admited or used the same reason his using, just take a look in older appels before the amnesty program! i still waiting for a root admin to give the final word here! unbanning him its not fair :/
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
Hi...
i hope you feel good !
sir i respect your idea.i think you are one of those admins that don't know my shitty situation...some admins are my friends and they're supporting me to getting unban,sir...you are not agree with me because you don't know my situation.
but i'll tell you that completely, then you may change your idea :
- i don't know how to use hacks or cheats or anything else and i never allow myself to do that,and as you know that was my foolish younger brother...When i got banned some admins told me " you should buy non-steam css.but i live in a really poor and laggard country that there isn't css non-steam here...(because my country is interdict)
-some admins sent for me some websites to buy that online but i live in iran and everybody knows most of websites and internet addresses are filter
( i mean they aren't reachable! )
-you said "all ban players can sit on spec and demo 5 individual hackers and report here in forum. 5 solid and conclusive demos".
but when i wanna sit on spec this massage appears :
"you have been banned from this server"
it means i can't be even a Spectator...and that's a little unfair! because amnesty program doesn't include me.you told me some people had a situation like you,but now whats your idea about that? i promise non of them wasn't in a situation like this...some of them lied...and non of them didn't want to serve WL like me.ADMINS do not supporting me without reason and because of this they helped me to getting unban.i have no fun except playing css! please give me one chance...even an unfeeling person can understand me!all of my words was only the truth...if my unbanning is not fair, my ban is unfair ,Too...even more! please lift my ban & just give me a chance...

Thanks ,sincerely  :'(