Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Was fun while it lasted. Good luck with life and college bro.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
silly Wrote:You made a lot of sense really, the writing forms seem like they would take effort to get used to, oh, and the linguistic differences between languages can be really interesting.. Ever thought of visiting Japan?

Yeah. It's something I definitely want to do before I die. I've been fascinated with Japan ever since I was little and watched the old Karate Kid films and such.

Also, I'm an essay guy (duh, I study English). To me, essays are almost always just a good reason to argue about something and to back it up with evidence. XD
[Image: stalker_2011.png]
_RemiX Wrote:Was fun while it lasted. Good luck with life and college bro.
Thanks man, good luck for you too Smile Oh and thanks for teaching me how to bhop hahaha Big Grin Guys, if any of you want to learn, remix is the bhop sensei.

leo Wrote:
silly Wrote:You made a lot of sense really, the writing forms seem like they would take effort to get used to, oh, and the linguistic differences between languages can be really interesting.. Ever thought of visiting Japan?

Yeah. It's something I definitely want to do before I die. I've been fascinated with Japan ever since I was little and watched the old Karate Kid films and such.
Yeah me too, I'm a bit obsessed with japanese culture, I like the anime, samurai, ninjas, NUJABES (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUwRGPxCG_Y), hot spring baths, karaoke!

leo Wrote:Also, I'm an essay guy (duh, I study English). To me, essays are almost always just a good reason to argue about something and to back it up with evidence. XD
Hahahaha, then maybe you should be doing law!  ;D
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
silly Wrote:Yeah me too, I'm a bit obsessed with japanese culture, I like the anime, samurai, ninjas, NUJABES (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUwRGPxCG_Y), hot spring baths, karaoke!

Ah Nujabes. He really was good.

silly Wrote:Hahahaha, then maybe you should be doing law!  ;D

People have been telling me that since I was young. I have no interest in becoming a lawyer though. I'm sure I'd be good at it, but my heart lies in creating worlds. Smile
[Image: stalker_2011.png]
Good luck at uni Smile.
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

You've probably noticed that I've still been around. It's because I'm trying to finish some movies for a couple of friends  Smile
leo Wrote:
silly Wrote:Yeah me too, I'm a bit obsessed with japanese culture, I like the anime, samurai, ninjas, NUJABES (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUwRGPxCG_Y), hot spring baths, karaoke!

Ah Nujabes. He really was good.

silly Wrote:Hahahaha, then maybe you should be doing law!  ;D

People have been telling me that since I was young. I have no interest in becoming a lawyer though. I'm sure I'd be good at it, but my heart lies in creating worlds. Smile
True, music like that is so relaxing Smile
Ah, so you like writing stories? Wow.. Wouldn't mind having a read of one.

Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep Wrote:Good luck at uni Smile.
Thank you Smile Haven't actually played with you haha, seem funny though.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi