Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(SMEE_TOWER) DOES THIS RULE EXIST?
I really hate TS players with their nooby camping roof strategy, it ruins the damn map, especially when some noobs take advantage of that stupid strategy and rush to stack TS.
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
MindHACKer Wrote:I really hate TS players with their nooby camping roof strategy, it ruins the damn map, especially when some noobs take advantage of that stupid strategy and rush to stack TS.

ummmmmmmm  :-[ i camp on the roof all the time, when cts say that i can't come down and kill them, it makes me mad and i go down and kill them Big Grin
}{@K@P Wrote:ummmmmmmm  :-[ i camp on the roof all the time, when cts say that i can't come down and kill them, it makes me mad and i go down and kill them Big Grin
Well your the exception my friend Wink .
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
I've always been under the assumption that the nuke was broken, it doesn't glitch out from time to time and i've seen it kill all the ct's. The map is just broken and rounds don't ever end, even when the clock reaches 0, I normally beacon all campers after the clock reaches zero and if nobody moves for like a whole minute I will slay the ct's (i'm pretty much always playing ct).
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
Just remove the map. Problem Solved.