Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kidney Surgery
Yes, soda is bad, I try to drink water or "simply" juices instead.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
It could be kidney stones. My brother had it when he drank too much soft drinks too. One way of removing is by using sonar. It crushes the stones and it comes out from your pee.

Another way is to, get ready for this, insert a tube into your pee pee. Either way, stones crushed and gets removed when you pee.

[Image: 230px-Nefrolit.jpg]

Quote:A kidney stone, also known as a renal calculus (from the Latin ren, "kidney" and calculus, "pebble") is a solid concretion or crystal aggregation formed in the kidneys from dietary minerals in the urine. Urinary stones are typically classified by their location in the kidney (nephrolithiasis), ureter (ureterolithiasis), or bladder (cystolithiasis), or by their chemical composition (calcium-containing, struvite, uric acid, or other compounds). Kidney stones are a significant source of morbidity. 80% of those with kidney stones are men. Men most commonly experience their first episode between age 30–40 years, while for women the age at first presentation is somewhat later.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidney_stone
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Usually kidney stones come around when you're like 50+. I think he's younger.
leo Wrote:
Bloodlust Hero Wrote:
leo Wrote:Hope everything goes well for ya. Do you know what caused the issue?

Ironicly(if that's a word), Soda caused it. Although, I haven't drunken a soda in literally three years. Apperantly, it was Wendy's Frosty. That lovely ice-cold milkshake-like drink.
It seems that it was enough to trigger something wrong with me. Back when I was 16 I drunk A LOT of soda. I stopped drinking soda and I went from 230 lbs to now I'm at 185. But that one frosty just ruined me.

Hm. I'm kinda the same, but I've tried to keep the soda to a minimum for a number of years. There's a lot of sodium in soda and other products. That's really really hard on the kidneys if you overdo it. How'd you get down to 185? I'd love to get there but I can't seem to get below 205 no matter what I do (I run half-marathons and bicycle like 6 miles a day).

Bloodlust Hero Wrote:Also, this may be off-subject, but I wouldn't mind a wL survival minecraft server.
I've been hosting a public server lately, with at the most, eight people online at once. Entertaining plugins, decent players, raising animals on a farm.

Hah. I'd love a good Minecraft server.

I really didnt do anything except stop drinking soda to be honest. I'm headed to sleep now, see ya later.
[Image: bloodlustheronormalfist.png][Image: 339672_10.png][Image: 6fgpoub.gif]
[Image: decreasedbisonpostyay.png]
Spartacus Wrote:It could be kidney stones. My brother had it when he drank too much soft drinks too. One way of removing is by using sonar. It crushes the stones and it comes out from your pee.

Another way is to, get ready for this, insert a tube into your pee pee. Either way, stones crushed and gets removed when you pee.

[Image: 230px-Nefrolit.jpg]

Quote:A kidney stone, also known as a renal calculus (from the Latin ren, "kidney" and calculus, "pebble") is a solid concretion or crystal aggregation formed in the kidneys from dietary minerals in the urine. Urinary stones are typically classified by their location in the kidney (nephrolithiasis), ureter (ureterolithiasis), or bladder (cystolithiasis), or by their chemical composition (calcium-containing, struvite, uric acid, or other compounds). Kidney stones are a significant source of morbidity. 80% of those with kidney stones are men. Men most commonly experience their first episode between age 30–40 years, while for women the age at first presentation is somewhat later.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidney_stone

If they're doing a transplant, I doubt it's stones.

ruplayer Wrote:Usually kidney stones come around when you're like 50+. I think he's younger.

You can get kidney stones at any age.
[Image: stalker_2011.png]
ruplayer Wrote:Yes, soda is bad, I try to drink water or "simply" juices instead.
Ha, actually agree with you for once  ;D
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
ruplayer Wrote:Yes, soda is bad, I try to drink water or "simply" juices instead.
would you like some of my man juice?  8)
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Spartacus Wrote:
[Image: 1232582672074.jpg]
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
Spartacus Wrote:

You're dumb.