Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Aghmed The Only Terrorist banned
Player Aghmed The Only Terrorist
Steam ID STEAM_0:0:662759554

please unban me im soooo sorry for trying to hack,just some guy was uusing aimbot and was sick of it,and couldnt kill him,some how he had like godhealth

please and thanx
There's no excuse for hacking, and if someone else was hacking you should have spoke up, considering there's usually plenty of admins on the servers.

Also, I don't believe "godhealth" is even possible, I could be wrong though.. I've never seen it on CS:S before, other games I have though.
You were auto-banned, am I right? If that guy was using an aimbot, he would have been auto-banned as well, most likely.
This is obviously a lie, but nice try.

Please wait for a root admin to reply.
[Image: bloodlustheronormalfist.png][Image: 339672_10.png][Image: 6fgpoub.gif]
[Image: decreasedbisonpostyay.png]
i wasnt baned for wallhack,aimbot or that stuff i tried a script and got baned. the guy stood there and i shot him with all my ammo and still didnt die,even got killed by an invisible guy  please i love this server promise wont try it again.
0zion0 Wrote:i wasnt baned for wallhack,aimbot or that stuff i tried a script and got baned. the guy stood there and i shot him with all my ammo and still didnt die,even got killed by an invisible guy  please i love this server promise wont try it again.

Lmfao, gj bison Tongue

If you hack then there's nothing we can do about it, it's your fault.
-REJECTED-

The Ban is Valid. the only second chance that we can give you is to Buy a new copy of css via Steam.

CLOSED