Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team Pick Mod
When UC was around it had an awesome mod (I don't know the name of it):

When you were at the pick team screen and you chose a team that was full at the moment, it would automatically put you on the opposite team.

As opposed to how it is now, where it simply tells you that the team is full, in which case you could repeatedly spam the number 1 or 2 button in order to get on the team you wanted, eventually. Also, with the mod in place you can't simply switch teams after a couple rounds have been played. There must be settings within the mod governing all this.

It's really worth exploring, especially now, because of all the team stacking and map stacking, and the associated complaints.
[Image: tumblr_m8wz8pZhho1qe7ttxo1_500.jpg]
I know better plugin. Its something like ATB but it does strength. So if one team is too weak, then this plugin would switch a good player with a noob. It checks the strength on the teams every round , not sure what the plugin is called though.
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:I know better plugin. Its something like ATB but it does strength. So if one team is too weak, then this plugin would switch a good player with a noob. It checks the strength on the teams every round , not sure what the plugin is called though.
hmm, could you try to find that? It would be good to have this thing in the servers..
[Image: 2hnlw2f.png]
[Image: dads-at-work.jpg]
I love the irony.  I always hope the better players try to even the game out.  Often its not the case though.  Thank you keek, Poker, Bear Dog, and others.
lulz Tea, maybe someday you'll realize (and idc if you do or not) that flaming me will never get me to do what it is you want me to do. Actually, I'm really not sure what it is you want me to do. Most of the time I switch teams several times during a game when shit is stacked. Don't know what I could do better. But anyways, even if I could figure you out, I'm going to continue doing what I do. Just thought I'd say that since I read in another thread that you flame people in-game in hopes that they will even things out.

BananaMan, those two plugins would work hand in glove.
[Image: tumblr_m8wz8pZhho1qe7ttxo1_500.jpg]