Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Stussy_ - Skillful wall hacker
This guy is walling for sure..

name: Stussy_
http://www38.zippyshare.com/v/81023263/file.html
Every one in the server was complaining, he walls, & he walls hard.

Don't be tricked by his way of playing he aims good, the problem is that he knows where everyone is, and he always fires in the right time, I'm pretty sure that he toggles his wallhacks on/off, trying not to get caught.

Check the demo, and to everyone admins & Players: try to keep a close eye on this guy, always demo him when he's on one of the servers.
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
Sorry to say, but I don't see anything conclusive whatsoever. When the "he prefired that guy perfectly" complaint came in, he didn't actually prefire anybody. If they were talking about the guy opposite of toxic room, then that was no prefire. Stussy previously saw that guy in control room, and naturally anticipated him coming down to double doors.

Additionally, I troll and flame this kid all day long over chat, and I also smash him all day long. He hates it and I can tell I get his blood bubbling. So if he was going to wall, he would wall against me. But I continue to smash him because he's predictable and I surprise bum rush rape him all the time.

I watched the entirety of this demo with my surround sound headphones, and nothing seemed outta the ordinary.
[Image: tumblr_m8wz8pZhho1qe7ttxo1_500.jpg]
Pishtim Wrote:Sorry to say, but I don't see anything conclusive whatsoever. When the "he prefired that guy perfectly" complaint came in, he didn't actually prefire anybody. If they were talking about the guy opposite of toxic room, then that was no prefire. Stussy previously saw that guy in control room, and naturally anticipated him coming down to double doors.

Additionally, I troll and flame this kid all day long over chat, and I also smash him all day long. He hates it and I can tell I get his blood bubbling. So if he was going to wall, he would wall against me. But I continue to smash him because he's predictable and I surprise bum rush rape him all the time.

I watched the entirety of this demo with my surround sound headphones, and nothing seemed outta the ordinary.

You make me laugh ur attempts to troll are terrible and u get rilled up when i just say one word or nothing at all. But good try Big Grin
lmao so you're adorkable? I was wondering where that guy went, smashed on him/you all the time too! Drove you to change your persona huh? XD I even got you to dish out a "your mom" insult on me last time we played rofl
[Image: tumblr_m8wz8pZhho1qe7ttxo1_500.jpg]
So much hate.  So much anger.  You will all turn into Darth Vader at this rate.
[Image: 76561197977275857.png]
[Image: 76561197984123363.png]
[Image: 15116_101.png]
i change my name all the time Tongue.. Sigh you think soo highly of yourself but it's amusing.. you can have ur glory in a dead game all you want Big Grin
Long story short without trolling. He's not hacking.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Spartacus Wrote:Long story short without trolling. He's not hacking.
Demo is inconclusive of the use of wallhacks.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
lin3ar Wrote:Demo is inconclusive of the use of wallhacks.

i agree. demo doesnt show WH
[Image: 21abvjs.png]