[Image: win16.jpg]

[Image: win17.jpg]

[Image: win18.jpg]

[Image: win19.jpg]

[Image: win20.jpg]

[Image: win21t.jpg]

[Image: win22ptk.jpg]

[Image: winptk.jpg]

If you look at the 28-2 one and the -1-3  one  , Look at the names of the players...
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
Nice! Haha, ptk, there's one picture that you have in there 3 times!
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
I didn't omit anything.  If you join the easy-side of the beggining of the map...you are a map stacker.  Its funny because in-game I call your switches and you do it.  usually about the 4th or 5th rnd you'll switch when you have your money maxed.  I haven't lied at all.

Your a stacker, plain and simple.  So, try to refute it because it doesn't matter.  Event logs here: http://wls.gameme.com/player_histories/events/245434

It would be nice if you stopped, but then your kpd would suffer and thats all you care about.  I love event logs; you can go Pishtim: 47 Tea: 0 all you want.  You stacked on SiX Servers and you stack here.  Almost as bad as Sexay Monk.  You might try to balance things, but long term u will stack because that is the easy thing to do.  At least you do the objectives.
silly Wrote:Nice! Haha, ptk, there's one picture that you have in there 3 times!
not nice at all he asked me to get you out of the server so he can go in and get some baiting and cheap kills, that ptk is a noob.

Ptk you got some bad screen shots and it needs to be removed or else...
Mr.Tea Wrote:Its funny because in-game I call your switches and you do it.  usually about the 4th or 5th rnd you'll switch when you have your money maxed.  I haven't lied at all

Pure and utter lies. I don't give any credence to anything you say, I've always switched teams when things are out of hand whether or not you're in the server. But all of a sudden you think I do it because of you. XD And FYI a lot of times when I switch teams I am money f***ed, and the only reason I switch  during those rounds (sometimes) is because thats when direction of the game reveals itself.

Typical Tea, lying and fabricating his own reality to prove a point.

Both you and I know this isn't about map stacking. You always used to think I cheated. Back in the Six server you would cry your eyes out about it, and then when I started coming to the WL servers and bringing the same ownage you said to me "still hacking I see. This guy used to hack in the Six servers too". Didn't think I remembered that huh? I'd spank you, and you'd cry haX0r. Now you've completely abandoned the "cheater" angle, and adopted the "map stacker" angle XD

Funny how much sense that now makes to me when I've typed it all out.
[Image: tumblr_m8wz8pZhho1qe7ttxo1_500.jpg]
You misunderstood.  I don't tell you to switch.  I say on the mic or team chat watch pishtim is going to switch now and you do.

I never called you or suggested you were a cheater.  Wow, a little paranoid there; your really not that good for me to even think that.  Too bad SiX went down because that would be an easy chat log search. 

Your own words:
Pishtim Wrote:but I do (about 60% of the time) choose the percieved "easier" side of the map, but NOT because it's easy. I do it because it's not my job to always help out the weaker team, and I want to play both sides of every map equally.
  So, easy side is the weaker side?  Really strange logic. 

Probably the same logic when I leveled you on the mic in regards to your QQ about "Tea is a shitty admin and doesn't balance the teams in office."

You failed to understand the point that if at round end the winning team has a few players left that the teams are balanced. A 12-1 map can be close if one side is barely winning each round.  To change a player on either side could turn it into a landslide win.  I understand this is pretty complex and probably very difficult for a map stacker in denial to understand.

I was entertained from comments of people telling you to shut up because: 1) You didn't know what you were talking about 2) Your incredibly high/whiny voice.  You will probably chalk that up as a win, though.  BTW, event logs don't lie, but you will continue to deny.  I love it when a kid challenges my integrity. 
You get even bolder with the lies when you know there is a very slight possibility that I can call you on it. Unfortunately, as you already know judging by your bold lie, chat logs don't go back far enough to catch you crying like a baby about me hacking. You cried about it at least 5 or more times, but the reason I really remember this VIVIDLY is because you said I hacked in the Six server too, when at the time I didn't even remember you from the Six server. So that little extra thought I put into your comment is why I remember it now. Wow that's quite a story I'm making up huh buddy?

Mr.Tea Wrote:I was entertained from comments of people telling you to shut up because: 1) You didn't know what you were talking about 2) Your incredibly high/whiny voice.

Everytime you post I show how incredibly ignorant, manipulative and egotistical you really are: Not ONE person told me to shut up, and exactly ONE person in chat told me they were trying to mute me, who in turn got flamed himself by another player. Yet in your mind you describe this situation with the above quote. *shakes head*

I would address the reality of what happened when the teamstacking occurred in Office and you failed to act, but it would just be my honest word against your lies. All I will say is that you're reaching, and it didn't go down the way you said it did. A demo would settle this, but I don't anticipate you producing that  :Smile Another person even complained about the teamstack, but we're all idiots right?

Tea, you are a sad soul and a very hard person to argue with because of your incessant lies, manipulation of the facts, inability to face reality and the REAL reason you have it in for me (it's not map stacking, and any idiot can see that), your inability to admit that he's wrong, your inability to effectively counter any of my arguments, your dismissive nature towards my concrete and highly damaging counter evidence (which you hope will disappear if you just ignore it in your next post lol), and your egotism.

As you can tell, I am very good at arguing and I know you didn't anticipate this from me, but TBH I am getting weary. I love arguing but only with logical thinking people who don't have to manipulate reality becuase of their own shortcomings. Obviously you have no shortage of those. Also, based on your swollen-headedness, I know that this will never end until I let you get the last word, because that's how people like you are. So this is me kindly letting you get the last word Smile
[Image: tumblr_m8wz8pZhho1qe7ttxo1_500.jpg]
Lol, all your rebuttals is calling me a liar.  Unfortunately, I wasn't recording during your weak troll me for being an admin that doesn't balance teams.  Too bad it was all mic talking. 

And kid, I would have gotten you banned on SiX if I thought you were hacking.  I don't call out hackers without recorded demos.  You must be smoking too much pot because I have never excused/thought you were a hacker.  The only thing I thought you were was a douche, which you are; proved day in and day out.  People here agree too and your typical weak arguing skills:
http://www.projectfusion.net/archive/in ... 6e305b0ee5

I called you on SiX all the time for map stacking, but there was a more skilled player base and you would get your ass handed to you.

On office every losing round was near 3t vs 4t;  There was another guy on your side until I explained why I wasn't swapping people.  He chimed out and then people chimed in to tell you to shut up and then made fun of your high pitched voice.  Go ahead and deny it.  I wish I was recording.  It was too funny.

You aren't good at arguing.  I would love to have the last word because you know I am right.  You can't defend your event logs.  You resort to calling me a liar and then claim victory, but still conveniently ignore them.  Later map stacker.  Thanks for conceding I'm right (using your own tactic now).  In reality the event logs are right. 

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 251F5B9E8E1957E3C213F672848194A02EF12FE7]

[Image: 8C9116F2B03721C6AC047B23BC795E7273B647D5]