Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Confused
Name: Marlboro
SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:48762433

I was out of the city for the weekend and now that I'm back I wanted to enjoy some of WR's office server along with this lovely Heineken, but as I was trying to connect to the server I got a message saying "You have been banned from this server." .. due to "ban evasion". Does someone want to explain to me what this is all about? I haven't played for a couple of days, and even before when I was playing, I have never been banned neither did I receive a single warning for my actions on WR servers... I'm just a little confused over here, help anyone? Thanks 
Wait for Root or Sr. admin to respond. Good luck!

http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.p ... 1+&Submit=
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
BUMP

It's been 4 days, what's happening here?
Please be patient. A Root admin will reply and address your issue.

At the moment they are enjoying real life activities but will return to us here in a few days.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
Do you know this player?  |wDzed|homeb0ie , boris.
answer this question then i will answer your question.
I don't know this homeb0ie guy, but Boris is my younger brother of course I know him. Better question how do you know him?
|wDzed|homeb0ie and boris are same user.

Your brother was banned for Multi-hack  back on June 6 2011.

You let your brother use your account right?
Hell NO! I don't let that little prick use my account. I caught him playing once on my account couple of weeks ago because this little dumbass left my steam name as "boris" . That was the last time he came near my computer. I'm really ashamed to hear that he was using cheats, I'll have a chat with him about that.
ok i lifted the ban, i suggest to not letting your brother to use your account or log in with his banned account.

try now and let me know.