Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Indigo's Intro
Wow, I completely forgot to make an introduction, and I already have 192 posts, oops?
Well anyways let's start with the basics, I am RaveTheGo[SAS] and IndigoRaven (don't go on that account much ) at USEast, though I go on those same accounts on West now and then.
My favorite color is Green
My favorite show is Code: Lyoko
Favorite Website is tied between My clan site, youtube, and this one (though if we warred I would obviously go back to my clan)
Favorite foods: Pizza(extra cheez!) Chees Burgers (I'd like a dozen please) and SOur candy (Puckers  Up)
Race/ethnicity: White ALl-American,
Heritage: Mainly Eastern Europe (germany, poland, norwar, etc)
Favorite COuntries: Korea (G_G) USA (ME!!!) and Peru (lot's of friends there)
Games: Starcraft (brood war and orig)
Type of Games: Ums: Rpgs, Now and then an RP///Python, low money melee, never fastest
People I hate: Ragersl, I don't list the people because their IPs are added to my auto-ban list/blacklist and banned whenever I'm im a game
Important People I know or am friends with: Friends with Jiggie, I Know Frost, as an aquaintance {sorry, can't spell Sad}
I LOVE to post
If I had 24 hours to live I would go hug all my friends, have sex, then play one final match of SC

That's about it I guess.
Welcome.
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
[tt]Lol, it's already been said but thanks anyway.  Btw I never said welcome to[/tt]YOU!

Welcome to http://war-lords.net.