Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mg_saw_puzzle_final - PROBLEMS
Well, I went to MG sever and this map ''mg_saw_puzzle_final'' was glitching, like the map has a time to get a knife and get into a hole in the ground, before a gas releases and kill everyone, but after the gas has been released, people should be dead and the map was re-spawning everyone, which is not normal.

There are 2 demo i recorded while in game, Click on the links below and check it out:

http://www.mediafire.com/?t499pseo7a4wdms
http://www.mediafire.com/?6s63wu63sqh22ss

Thanks!
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
this also happens in mg_saw_telebox, whenever some1 gets near the end, it close the spawn wich means players are not suposed to respawn anymore, but instead of doing that, it respawn you and then kill you. so i lost over 100 points in not even 30 secs because of that =/
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep Wrote:this also happens in mg_saw_telebox, whenever some1 gets near the end, it close the spawn wich means players are not suposed to respawn anymore, but instead of doing that, it respawn you and then kill you. so i lost over 100 points in not even 30 secs because of that =/

so is it a server respawn problem or map problem???
when i played that didnt happen

O.o 100 points - 30 secs O.o againĀ  :o
[Image: 336h53k5jpu7x5qphsd.png]

[Image: 339807_101.png]
Victor Wrote:
Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep Wrote:this also happens in mg_saw_telebox, whenever some1 gets near the end, it close the spawn wich means players are not suposed to respawn anymore, but instead of doing that, it respawn you and then kill you. so i lost over 100 points in not even 30 secs because of that =/

so is it a server respawn problem or map problem???
when i played that didnt happen

O.o 100 points - 30 secs O.o againĀ  :o
^^yep, again! and some of them lost more than 100 points in 30 secs..

Oh, I remember this problem. I got some demos from January I recorded of this happening.
This problem has been happening ever since the spawns on course maps were changed to respawn players instead of waiting until next round, which I must note it was much better back when we all had one try on the prison and office course maps.
[Image: bloodlustheronormalfist.png][Image: 339672_10.png][Image: 6fgpoub.gif]
[Image: decreasedbisonpostyay.png]
Jeez you guys make things difficult Tongue. You want things then you don't. I've removed mgspawn.smx
Matt Wrote:Jeez you guys make things difficult Tongue. You want things then you don't. I've removed mgspawn.smx
hmm I don't recall any thread or something asking for it, but it doesnt matter. Thanks for removing it.

Actually, I've requested it be removed several times, we just played Prison last night.. well at like 8AM, not last time.
But, it was much more fun since we didn't respawn. We were all laughin' at each other the whole time.
[Image: bloodlustheronormalfist.png][Image: 339672_10.png][Image: 6fgpoub.gif]
[Image: decreasedbisonpostyay.png]