Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Please unban me
Apparently this is only a 1 hour ban, sorry for the confusion.

Name : OMEGAWEAPON
STEAM_0:1:12091041

I apologize for my behavior in the office server. I was being rude and obnoxious, which included teamstacking and trolling. However, a strange incident occurred when I was trying to obtain information as to who the admin was in the server that was slaying me, telling me to chill out, etc. I immediately got banned after my series of questions. I didn't mean for any of the questions to be offensive, I was merely trying to figure out who had a problem with my behavior and what I could of done to stay in good status on the server. I really like playing on this server, and I'm sorry again for my actions.
I (memoria') was the one who slayed you for blatant teamstacking but I wasn't the one who banned you for 1 hour. JayCat banned you for being an obnoxious and rude troll regarding your actions (you were also annoying quite a few players on the server with your actions).

http://wls.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/313132

Next time, please attempt the objectives on the server (don't excessively camp as CT or rescue 2 hostages and leave the other 2 [when the other 2 can be easily rescued]), try your best to refrain from teamstacking, and keep a limit on the trolling (trolling is allowed, but not to the point of being excessively rude to other players).

The ban for 1 hour will stay. Please follow the server rules next time.

If JayCat wants to explain the ban, he'll post his reasons when he comes on.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
I was the one that banned you.

I came into the server in the middle of your little fit. I saw that you were having a rage fit and I was the one that told you to "Chill out".

You then continued to rage and I brought that to an end.

You are more than welcome to join the server after your one hour ban is over.

Please make sure that your fun doesn't ruin the fun of others when you join the wL servers.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
Ban Expired, pls read motd again to avoid punishment.

CLOSED