Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WE NEED DEATHRUN SERVER NOW I MEAN NOW
after since i suggested more maps for MG server, there were indeed new maps included. However, many of the maps were Deathrun.
Im not saying i dont like deathrun. I enjoy it. However, there are still some problems.

I dont want to play deathrun for 2 hours. Right now, deathruns are getting picked over and over, and its been 2 hours. Iceworld, Simpsons, etc. So many deathrun maps.

Therefore, here are some suggestions regarding Deathrun on Minigame server.
1. Make Deathrun server
2. If not, please at least give us a point when we die. I want some points.
3. Make CT - T swap every 1 ~3 rounds automatically.
4. only 1 T allowed until 10~15 CT's.
5. add some music.

but i really want Deathrun server to run by itself, not connected to Minigames. I mean i want to play minigames not deathrun for 2 hours.
thx in advance
LoL true, but we gotta wait because Matt said that he would make a Surfing server and a Bhop server, but it's a very good idea I was even talking to a friend about suggesting it  Tongue
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Yuuki <3' Wrote:5. add some music.

Dude you can hear your own. Why bother this?
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
Thank you for your suggestions.

I would like to inform you that a lot of maps got added, ( not exactly sure, but atleast 12-15 maps got added ) and only 5 of thems are deathruns, and in my opinion it was a good choice since we had 0 deathruns maps before.

Also, keep in mind that the maps got added 2-3 days ago, so not everyone have played the new maps yet!

but i agree a deathrun server would be nice, proof, like you stated, we've been playing deathrun for almost 2 hours now, and the server was almost full the whole time, and the worse is we can barely bhop wich make it really difficult to avoid the traps, and the players still plays and enjoy them Smile.
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

YUUKI: I SUGGEST YOU TO MAKE A POLL!
----------------------------------------
Tomix <3 ♥Madelaine♥' Wrote:
Yuuki <3' Wrote:5. add some music.

Dude you can hear your own. Why bother this?
Server's music attracts players too.
----------------------------------------
Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep Wrote:I would like to inform you that a lot of maps got added, ( not exactly sure, but atleast 12-15 maps got added ) and only 5 of thems are deathruns, and in my opinion it was a good choice since we had 0 deathruns maps before.
True!
Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep Wrote:Also, keep in mind that the maps got added 2-3 days ago, so not everyone have played the new maps yet!

but i agree a deathrun server would be nice, proof, like you stated, we've been playing deathrun for almost 2 hours now, and the server was almost full the whole time, and the worse is we can barely bhop wich make it really difficult to avoid the traps, and the players still plays and enjoy them Smile.
Yeah, only 2-3 days of trial on new maps, and yes +1 to a DeathRun server!
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
cmon, matt u said i dont remember when that create a new server its not a problem, so u can create a surf, bhop and deathrun servers..
i think most of us dont care about rank, u can make a free server without rank or nothing, only mani admin plugin
[Image: 336h53k5jpu7x5qphsd.png]

[Image: 339807_101.png]