Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Me, Don't Go to Law School
[youtube]ShliKfsLQo0[/youtube]

i'm pretty sure its a satire, but there is some, if not much truth in it.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
too late for joker lol
Spartacus Wrote:[youtube]ShliKfsLQo0[/youtube]

Lot of truth in it...

I'm still going, lol.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller Wrote:
Spartacus Wrote:[youtube]ShliKfsLQo0[/youtube]

Lot of truth in it...

I'm still going, lol.
lol there was this time period where you were working godly hours, all day you dont get much sleep i feel you there, architects dont get to sleep too that when we tell someone we didnt sleep for 4 days they never believe us, and eventually you lose your mind due to the dead line project submission and you go insane, during my first year studio project my friend went to turn his car on to warm it up, and he slept in the car for 3 hours due to the lack of sleep lol

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWDbqet986A&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-Ni6mABuD0[/youtube]

but in the end i think its worth it, or so do i hope
Quote:lol there was this time period where you were working godly hours, all day you dont get much sleep i feel you there

You mean right now? lol. I've been working 30+ hours a week. 24 hours of class, and served as an Executive Board on 2 Fraternities...
joker8baller Wrote:
Quote:lol there was this time period where you were working godly hours, all day you dont get much sleep i feel you there

You mean right now? lol. I've been working 30+ hours a week. 24 hours of class, and served as an Executive Board on 2 Fraternities...
lol, i remember you once told me that you have class like from 8 till 2 then you work till late at night then you go to the gym and hang out with friends then you go to sleep at like 2 am and wake up at 6 or something like that lol
Pretty much.

Yesterday it was 8AM-6PM for work 6-8PM for meeting. Dinner, Beer Pong, and then got home around 2.