Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yuuki <3' Wrote:YOU... YOU WERE VAMPIRE FEXY!!??? :o :o :o :o
Yeah, is a cool name. I know your reaction when i killed nearly the entire team with the awp. And i thinked you were a obstacle to kill you, but you were easy prey.
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
Yuuki <3' Wrote:Icebird, come to MG server less so i can dominate sometimes too plzz??? Wink
anyways, nice ones icebird. hope i get to see you in server more, but you always come late at night Sad
oh thx . but i cant join more ... cuz i have school and study ..

anyway i have dominate for u too Big Grin
but i didnt post it Big Grin
ZombieReloaded :
[Image: 250353_301.png]
Mini Games :
[Image: 342622_301.png]
TheInfamousPro :
[Image: icebird.png]
Tomix <3 ♥Madelaine♥' Wrote:
Yeah, is a cool name. I know your reaction when i killed nearly the entire team with the awp. And i thinked you were a obstacle to kill you, but you were easy prey.
heh. i will be easier taget if i meet you again, because im playing Battlefield3... and you know how those 2 games are different...
i used to be better 1 year ago you know?  :'(
whatever. i still get completely dominated by my Korean friends...  Tongue
Yuuki <3' Wrote:
Tomix <3 ♥Madelaine♥' Wrote:
heh. i will be easier taget if i meet you again, because im playing Battlefield3... and you know how those 2 games are different...
i used to be better 1 year ago you know?  :'(
whatever. i still get completely dominated by my Korean friends...  Tongue

i am easier than u .. cuz my internet speed 256KB ... its rly sux to play ... but i dont know why player .. cant kill me alot
ZombieReloaded :
[Image: 250353_301.png]
Mini Games :
[Image: 342622_301.png]
TheInfamousPro :
[Image: icebird.png]