Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Wtf banned?
So I was banned for what? Naive was in-game so i'm assuming he did it, but i've no idea why.
READ THIS and edit your post.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Ok sorry I suppose that was disrespectful. I'm upset because I got banned from the server I always play on.

What I meant to say was:

Go fuck yourself.
I believe you were using a toggled aimbot. A player had come to me and said it seemed like you were toggling an aimbot on when you used your secondary weapons. I watched you for a while and I believe the demos show that you were aimbotting.

His steam id is: STEAM_0:0:16283643

Here is my demo: http://www.mediafire.com/?iulmabyz8gcbxj6
Harrowing I believe has additional demos.

More demos: http://www.mediafire.com/?rtyg93l1nueec ... p3zhr9lk6d
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
Not getting unbanned anyway. No need for language like that.
This is why I should not defend myself while angry. Spoke with Riser and I apologize for being pissed off and expressing it via the forum.
I've watched all 3 demos and saw nothing suspicious about how I play. As for Harrowing's comment on scripting, i've put 1500hrs into css I know where people are going to be so i aim there. My mouse sensitivity is set to 6 so it often looks twitchy especially after a few energy drinks. I've played with half the regs on the server for years now, ask any of them about my kdr authenticity.

Thank You
Hm, you banned him for aimbot. I don't see any signs of aimbot in the demo.

Harrowing said he was using a no recoil script. Most no recoil scripts are caught by SMAC. Also, if you watch the demo closely, his shots does have recoil.

Pinkbunnies is a regular, played with him for about a year or two since SiX. I remember him always playing like that, even when he stopped and started again.

His language was a little inappropriate, however its up to roots to decide.
I cant watch any demos right now. If the general consensus is no hacks, then unban him.
I've played with him many hours in the past too, and there were signs I just haven't seen from him before. I know that harrowing has numerous hours with him too and has never come forward to me with suspicions before either.

Some ticks to inspect. In the context I thought he was hacking, still pretty much do. I'll leave it up to you other fine folk to decide for yourselves.

mydemo: Tick 35,400 : Suspicious twitching
mydemo: Tick 43,000: Suspicious twitchy headshot

My demo viewer isn't letting me skip to ticks after 55k for some reason, so just watch everything from 55k to the end.

fbunnies1a1: tick 12,000 twitchy headshot kill
fbunnies1a2: tick 4,800 twichy suspicious kill
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
I understand that u are angry and feel irritated about the ban , but please refrain from using profanity .its upto the roots to unban u for ur language .having said that i dont see a problem with the demo , imo no aimbot.
[Image: 21abvjs.png]