Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Ludi-mali Abused the vote ban system
So, im just playing on your minigames server (which is my favorite cs:S server, no sucking up there intended)  and Ludi Mali comes on who is apperently a mod or an admin or something, and he was on for a while. and then bam, he pulls up a  "vote to ban Brendon" (I am brendon, its my Cs:S username) and then people actually start voting yes (i dont know why,)  so i ask him why, he says "because you fucked my mother"  (i have this all on a screenshot)  and then after i say im reporting this to the forum he says "oh its just a joke!"

To be honest, getting banned from a server for doing nothing is not funny at all. I wasnt banned, but if everyone would have voted yes, i probably would have been.

Please take appropriate actions to this.

Edit: I go back to the server to start playing again, and this is what im welcomed by  (please take note of the 3 new screenshots)

I cant post them, next time someone posts, ill put them in an attachment there, or ill send them if im able to through a message to whoever wants to see them.

lemme copy and paste the console real fast, just so you get the jist of it.

Ludi-Mali :  brendon whats the biggest cock ever in ur asshole
Ludi-Mali :  12 inches
Ludi-Mali :  14???

that was the most recent one,  The first ones he began calling me a "faggot" and saying "i take dicks in the ass" as seen there.

To be honest, I dont mean to judge you guys, but why would you hire such a huge troll for a mod/admin? I mean, im sure you didnt know he'd react this way, but he's just digging his whole deeper and deeper...

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

I've actually banned him before for team flashing.

Anyway JayCat gave him a week. Got to hate trolls.
First of all he is not an admin.

Second, this disruptive player just earned himself a one week ban. Please go back to enjoying your self on the War-Lords servers.

Thank you for the report.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
JayCat Wrote:First of all he is not an admin.

Second, this disruptive player just earned himself a one week ban. Please go back to enjoying your self on the War-Lords servers.

Thank you for the report.

Eh, i didnt really know where to place it if he was a mod or whatever, or he was just vote kicking me because regulars can do that!

Thanks alot man! i really appreciate it!
You're welcome.

-CLOSED-
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]