• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  please unban me
Name: VICTOR JACK
Member of Clan: None
Player ID: 286,559
Unique ID: STEAM_0:0:449488113
Steam Community:76561198859241954

hello all,
          i am sorry for my mistake , and apologize for it and promise not to repeat it in future ,please consider my request sir , i want to play on this server  , i will be very grateful to you for your favor ......

thanks in advance
      VICTOR JACK
Here's your ban

Quote:Please note that the exception below doesn't apply to everyone.

We have zero tolerance for cheaters.. You have two options, you can BUY CS:S on Steam or catch five individual hackers with valid demos and post them. They must all be guilty.
If you manage to get all five of them banned, you may be unbanned from wL.

(If you would rather just buy the Steam CS:S, look below.)

You can buy your legitimate copy of CS:S on Steam.
You can find the store page for CS:S: HERE.

To avoid further broken rules in the future, if you decide to keep playing here.
You can find the Basic, common-sense rules, over at the SourceBans Dashboard:HERE.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask. As long as you understand that you need to abide by our ways to continue playing here.

If you feel like this isn't worth all of this. You're free to play on a shitty non-Warlord servers. The ones that suck and have a paying staff of children who yell into their microphones, you know?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
You have been suspect for a while. I feel that you are only sorry you got caught. What's funny was that a while back your friend said they know you and you were not hacking. I suggest buying a legit css account. With that said, please wait for a root admin to make a decision on your appeal
First thread.

Second thread.

And this one, so you got 3 threads.

Please read this.

Close attention where it says
Quote:Do NOT be disrespectful, threaten, or be abusive. (it can result in a ban regardless of whether you're proven innocent)
Do NOT post more than one protest thread.
Do NOT PM me or other staff members trying to our attention to your protest. All protests will eventually be reviewed by a staff member.
Do NOT lie! It will only worsen your situation and likely make you ineligible for many of our unban programs including the hacker amnesty program.
If you admit and apologize for your hacking without wasting our time, then you will be eligible for an unban under the hacker amnesty program.

Anyways, wait for a root admin to take a look on your case.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
-REJECTED-

i reviewed all provided demos, and it came out conclusive.
specially this one http://www.mediafire.com/?n092lql9rfd76rw

if you want to see it for your self, download that link and follow this steps(scroll down)
http://war-lords.net/hacker-abuse/how-to-record-a-demo/

CLOSED