Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assassin Wrote:LOL, i wonder if he still can do this after all the major updates that valve made.
i played a bit from 1.3 i think not sure it was a long time a go, and was always killed like that players used to bhop around i was the only one running lol.
it would be nice to enable bhop like on popular maps 3 since its new, some one needs to convince bison or matt to do it.

how do we go about convincing them to do this?  I hop back and forth between rotation #1 and #2 depending on which has the players, but if he makes #3 w/ bhop on, I will play there all day, down to 1v1 lol.
I'm 100% sure he used Enhanced Aim.  He posted a screenshot looooooooong ago on some forums of something and didn't realize he had Enhanced Aim shortcut on his desktop.
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943
lol, what a tard.  Well his hopping is still possible to do, but I guess not by him.
helmut^ Wrote:I'm 100% sure he used Enhanced Aim.  He posted a screenshot looooooooong ago on some forums of something and didn't realize he had Enhanced Aim shortcut on his desktop.

LOL?
[Image: matrix_stickmen.gif] [Image: ban_key.gif]
quant0m^ Wrote:
helmut^ Wrote:I'm 100% sure he used Enhanced Aim.  He posted a screenshot looooooooong ago on some forums of something and didn't realize he had Enhanced Aim shortcut on his desktop.

LOL?
Just like iSpy's wallhack Smile
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:
quant0m^ Wrote:

LOL?
Just like iSpy's wallhack Smile

iSpy is F11 Big Grin Heard He Got New Aimbot And Wallhacks !
[Image: matrix_stickmen.gif] [Image: ban_key.gif]
Sorry for bumping up this thread but is boooooon phoon?
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.