Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another reason to love russians
Yea right, Russians are cool. So wait, you don't wanna get unba.... my bad=)
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Although Iran is poor, Iraq is poorer.
You guy's need some education up in here! Iran is actually not really "poor" I guess you could say. For example their GDP is like 400 Billion or more. Iraq is around 25-35 Billion. So, Iraq is defiantly poorer then Iran. But Iran is not poor compared to a lot of other countries. Such as every single country in Africa. The closet countries that are anywhere close to Iran are South Africa and Libya both with a GDP over 200 billion. Still Iran doubles that, so I wouldn't call them poor like I said.
[Image: 533441_101.png]
Well, obviously 'poor' is a relative term. Just like 'tall': an 8 year old who is 5ft1 is tall, while a 14 year old of that height isn't.
Iran is poor compared to my country. I was trying to make the point that Iraq is much less wealthier.

And you're better off comparing 'gdp per capita' or 'hdi' than just gdp. China has the 2nd highest gdp in the world and is nowhere near the 2nd wealthiest/developed country.
TheDude Wrote:You guy's need some education up in here! Iran is actually not really "poor" I guess you could say. For example their GDP is like 400 Billion or more. Iraq is around 25-35 Billion. So, Iraq is defiantly poorer then Iran. But Iran is not poor compared to a lot of other countries. Such as every single country in Africa. The closet countries that are anywhere close to Iran are South Africa and Libya both with a GDP over 200 billion. Still Iran doubles that, so I wouldn't call them poor like I said.

What about the United Arab Emirates? =)
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
George, Of The Jungle Wrote:Although Iran is poor, Iraq is poorer.
TheDude Wrote:You guy's need some education up in here! Iran is actually not really "poor" I guess you could say. For example their GDP is like 400 Billion or more. Iraq is around 25-35 Billion. So, Iraq is defiantly poorer then Iran. But Iran is not poor compared to a lot of other countries. Such as every single country in Africa. The closet countries that are anywhere close to Iran are South Africa and Libya both with a GDP over 200 billion. Still Iran doubles that, so I wouldn't call them poor like I said.
George, Of The Jungle Wrote:Well, obviously 'poor' is a relative term. Just like 'tall': an 8 year old who is 5ft1 is tall, while a 14 year old of that height isn't.
Iran is poor compared to my country. I was trying to make the point that Iraq is much less wealthier.

And you're better off comparing 'gdp per capita' or 'hdi' than just gdp. China has the 2nd highest gdp in the world and is nowhere near the 2nd wealthiest/developed country.
Pffff.....Most of the people are wrong about this...remember this :
We are NOT among the arabic countries but We hate Arabs.
Iran=Persia and the people who live in persia calls persian.
We had the Richest cultures that those damn arabs Destroyed it.
persains are very smart and capable peoples
If you knew just a little about history you must know the great Cyrus and the great Darius....but Now....  :'(
Who won the Academy Award and golden globe this year, you know?
Asqar farhadi ,Director of separation.He is iranian.I am sure that everyone watched the best movie, Separation was chosen as the best film of the year because it showed only a few of our problems.Everyone who saw the film tears were flowing from his eyes even Angelina Jolie... :'(
I live in Iran and i know Living conditions in this shitty country better than you...People are dying of hunger here, but our cruel leaders show in a way that we have no problem.
Iran is the poorest country in the World.believe me.
Poor peoples have No fun and There is no freedom here. Freedom is Meaningless here. Whatever i tell you about my misery you cannot understand it.you should live here to understand my Tragic Words :'(
CSS was my best hobby that i missed it,too :'(
That means.
Russians FTW Big Grin
[Image: 493272_101.png]
[Image: 76561198055734881.png]