Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Restoring my PC!?
Kronos Wrote:Naive post is pretty straight forward. Drunk If you need my help with it I can help you. Unfortunately, I can't remote connect to ur computer to do this. lol but I can walk you through the steps to get it accomplished. Ive done this over a thousands of times. In fact, I can also give you some info regrading upgrading your laptop instead of buying a new one...Honestly, What I saw yesterday, Your laptop is in pretty good shape. It just needs to be tweaked a little. some services needs to be stopped. startup programs can be disabled and so on. remove the viruses we saw together. lol Stuff like that would help you out too and you dont need a fresh install, but a fresh install does help in some instances but a lot of work is involved and if you dont have the "know how" I would suggest you have some1 do it for you. PM me if you need more help Im always here. 
Thanks man, I'll let you know. Now we added each-other on steam is easier to talk  Wink. Thanks man, also Thanks to Naive Wink Big Grin.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
Kronos Wrote:Naive post is pretty straight forward. Drunk If you need my help with it I can help you. Unfortunately, I can't remote connect to ur computer to do this. lol but I can walk you through the steps to get it accomplished. Ive done this over a thousands of times. In fact, I can also give you some info regrading upgrading your laptop instead of buying a new one...Honestly, What I saw yesterday, Your laptop is in pretty good shape. It just needs to be tweaked a little. some services needs to be stopped. startup programs can be disabled and so on. remove the viruses we saw together. lol Stuff like that would help you out too and you dont need a fresh install, but a fresh install does help in some instances but a lot of work is involved and if you dont have the "know how" I would suggest you have some1 do it for you. PM me if you need more help Im always here. 
Thanks man, I'll let you know. Now we added each-other on steam is easier to talk  Wink. Thanks man, also Thanks to Naive Wink Big Grin.
NP! Big Grin
[Image: vha1a2b86oc8b99r7az.jpg][Image: 406758_601.png]