Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No AWP/Auto Server in Place of Zombie
Alright I figured I'd join the forums 'cause I like playing at WL a lot. My only qualm is that there isn't a no AWP/Auto server. Sometimes getting camped by auto snipers or awps just irks me...call me crazy. I figure why not take the VERY dead zombie server (or even standard maps #3) and turn it into an awpless and autoless haven. I'm sure other people feel the same way (even if it's only sometimes) and would certainly populate the server. I know I would.

I apologize if this topic has been raised before but I did a search of the site and found nothing, surprisingly.

Thanks for running such good servers
[Image: KJNxG.png]
Never really thought of a no snipers server, maybe remove snipers from Pop maps 3? Leave scouts though
Yeah exactly. I mean eGO (or whatever) has a 52 slot no awp auto server and its full almost all the time, so I'm sure people here would appreciate it.
[Image: KJNxG.png]
that sounds like a good idea! in fact I didnt even know we had a zombie server. lol. Even tho I think I it would be a better Idea on the pop3 server.
[Image: vha1a2b86oc8b99r7az.jpg][Image: 406758_601.png]
I'd like one server with no AWPs, one server with no AUTOs and 1 server allowing all weapons. That way its all balanced.