Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Talking about dogs..
naive Wrote:I like beagles. Small, smart and loving animals.

Smart??? 
wait until you see they r eating their own shit, then, you know how smart they are!!
>.,<
I had three dogs before, big & small, but they all eat their own shit.  ///
Naive, u r smart person, Im sure u don't eat you own shit. 
That's smart.  Tongue
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:Drunk, if you want Siberian Husky, you have to live in Alaska or something, because you can't take dogs that live in cold areas and bring to warm climate, they may die.
Not really, I have a friend and she has one and its on the same city I live in, so thats not a problem. Wink

LMAO drunks right , i have bred show dogs all my life , i have even bred a husky once and i live in india and to be emphatic in a place where the coldest temp we have is 35 degrees for the most part . I always believe in the owners right to choose his breed , if asked to suggest a breed , i wud always say labs or dobermanns .they are the most loyal dogs in the world IMO .and more importantly require the least care medically , i have raised all kindsa dogs and have handled pretty much every breed in a show ring. Drunk my only advice is that you think about whether you can raise a dog from the day u buy it till it passes away , its a huge responsibility . And please make sure you buy a dog from a reputed breeder and not a pet shop , insist on a certificate , and dont buy a puppy under 3 months if this is ur first dog. any other queries , contact me on steam i will walk u thro watever u need.
[Image: 21abvjs.png]