Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Unban Request
Hey, I just got banned today 3/27/12 at 4:30pm.  I am just wondering why i got banned... i guess it might of been because at the end of the round at which i got banned i started getting excited and was probably louder then i should've been. For the i sincerely apologize.  Im just confused because i didn't receive a warning before it happened and have no idea how long it will last. In either case i still apologize, and hope you can forgive me.
Should you ever be banned again, please read this next time before you make a ban appeal: http://war-lords.net/protests/protest-s ... uidelines/

This is your ban: http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.p ... pe=steamid

Looks like you were banned by admin Mr.Tea for Inappropriate Language. He should be along shortly to explain the ban as chat logs do not show anything too outstanding (though I do suggest that you lay off the trolling a bit and calm down), hinting that it must have been over your mic.

The ban's duration is 1 day and you will likely have to wait it out if it is valid. Supposing that the ban is valid, I suggest that you restrain yourself in the future as further infractions may result in longer bans and the inevitable permanent ban. Please be patient and wait for the banning admin to come and explain the ban.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
You were banned for racism.  I reviewed the sound bite and it was blacksheep that was being racist he is now banned. 

You both were rambling at the same time.  About how aimbots are aloud, how u are aimboting, etc... You were just friendly chatting, no matter how disturbing.  Would have warned if u crossed the line.
Mr.Tea Wrote:You were banned for racism.  I reviewed the sound bite and it was blacksheep that was being racist he is now banned. 

You both were rambling at the same time.  About how aimbots are aloud, how u are aimboting, etc... You were just friendly chatting, no matter how disturbing.  Would have warned if u crossed the line.

-UNBANNED-

Looks like it was a mistaken ban.

-CLOSED-
[Image: 191457_101.png]
lin3ar was correct about the voice part.  I would probably ease back a little.  You sound like you are really loaded and get pretty out there.