Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BRABUS for Admin
***************************************************************************************************

Admin Application: IN EVALUATION

Thank you for your admin application. We will be evaluating it, and reply as soon as possible.

***************************************************************************************************

[Image: manmagnifyingglass.jpg]
Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep Wrote:Good luck.
Thanks, Jeep, even thro I like car more than a jeep.  I will still love you. Tongue

Thanks, Spy, hope to hear good news from you.  Even if the decision is "better luck next time", I will still play and love wL servers (de_dust2 and sometimes office).
.... don't know why none of the admin I played with, write something good for me.
It makes me feel like I am in high school again.
(I was not popular til senior year, after I joined wrestling team, track & field, cross-country, student government...etc.)
can someone please response..... :'(
LMFAO...everybody on this server wants to be admin..I think in the near future all of the users will be admin.. anyway, Good luck buddy.
Good luck  Smile
[Image: mrpa43.png]
BRABUS Wrote:.... don't know why none of the admin I played with, write something good for me.
yeah, that's kinda mean.....
Good luck man.
Hostageَ Wrote:LMFAO...everybody on this server wants to be admin..I think in the near future all of the users will be admin.. anyway, Good luck buddy.
yes, i want to be an admin.

Dragon Wrote:Good luck  Smile
Thanks, Dragon.

}{@K@P Wrote:
BRABUS Wrote:.... don't know why none of the admin I played with, write something good for me.
yeah, that's kinda mean.....
This is CS, we are here to kill.  Tongue

RED7EAGLE Wrote:Good luck man.
Thanks, Red, see you in the office.

[Image: 263353_101.png]
-DENIED-

It is not currently in our best interest to add you to our staff.

CLOSED