Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Ban appeal
Toad
Steam ID STEAM_0:0:21483590

Hello, i was banned for killing hostages near the end of the round so the cts couldn't rescue. which was stated in the "SourceBans" as
(General Exploit of Game/Map/Server)

i apologize if my actions where game exploiting as i did not intend to ruin anything for anyone.

I would just like to appeal for the length of my ban, as a permanent ban seams a bit extreme to me in this case.  :'(

many regrets,
Toad
Here are your bans.

Please wait for Mr.Tea to come here and explain better the situation, you could make it easier and tell us what happened/ or what were you doing. But use this as a guide:

Quote:DO NOT lie! It will only worsen your situation.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
i was killing hostages near the end of the round so the cts couldn't rescue them.
i killed to many so i was automatically kicked by console. i then reconnected and was banned immediately after connection
I watched you maliciously kill the last 2 hostages.  Read MOTD next time.  Killing all of the hostages is not the objective and you were exploiting the map.  You had been given a 1-day ban.  Next time it will be longer.  Could understand if it was an accident, but you went to the 1st floor executed 2, top floor executed 2.
Mr.Tea Wrote:You had been given a 1-day ban.  Next time it will be longer.
Lowered to one day.
http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.ph...mid&Submit

Please DO NOT make things out of rules anymore. Also, if you  do not know how to read the rules, while in game type motd and they'll show up for you. Have nice gaming after the ban expires.

-RESOLVED-
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]