Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To DB, and Legendary
Love you brahs, you guys joined EZ company.
hope we get more Members, and until then, play, rise, and be the best.
as you know, EZ company does everything EZ.
whatever. i wont be playing as much as before since i got school.
but i will be playing at weekends.
you want to join EZ clan, then i will call you bro, because you are once in clan. if you dont like that... then tell me Wink
cya in MG server you two! <3
Wrong section.  >Sad
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
db and legendary are the same person, and hes not registered on forum as well.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Lol fail. Yuuki, join 24/7 office server, that's where you will be seeing lots of EZ_company members but they ain't got skills as high as we Night Watch members Tongue
Considering how long most of my clan has been playing (8 - 20 months), being compared to Night Watch, even negatively, leaves no trace of sting.
My non-steam account was the one thing stopping me from applying to NW when I got invited a couple months ago, but with all the cool new players coming to EZ_Company:, it's getting tougher and tougher to leave.
BTW, I should probably ask trueplayer @ this, but does NW have plans for CS:GO or will most of you stick to CS:S?
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Spartacus Wrote:Wrong section.  >Sad
Where the f**k do u get those sigs from  :o
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:Lol fail. Yuuki, join 24/7 office server, that's where you will be seeing lots of EZ_company members but they ain't got skills as high as we Night Watch members Tongue
i know, but do i give a f*ck about their skills or how well they can play?
i care about my bros as long as they are my bros, and they will be my bros forever. >Sad
MindHACKer Wrote:
Spartacus Wrote:Wrong section.  >Sad
Where the f**k do u get those sigs from  :o

secret awesome gifs club.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.