Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Staff Application
Name: Ʀɇғℓᵉӽ

Steam ID :STEAM_0:1:47156793  0

Timezone:  UTC-8, Pacific Time Zone

Availability: Everyday since im on always on warLords server mostly dust2 deathmatch

Tell us something about yourself: Not a lot to tell about my self besides that I love to play games on the computer mostly counter strike and advance my gaming career to maybe one day be some sort of pro.

Reason For Admin Application: I would like to become admin because I have been playing counter strike for about a month + now and always in warLords server and I thought it would be kind of cool to be an admin since most of the people know me.

Other info: Also I have more time on the servers but I was playing on my non steam account og reflex and got about 16k points then decided to buy the game and I have 30k points.
Hey Reeflex,

An applicant to have the opportunity to be evaluated needs at least 5 days of game-played (Not sat on spec), according to our Admin Applications Guideline. Your time spent on our servers currently is 1 day and about 7 hours.Here are you gameMe stats:

Reeflex' stats

So, as you said here:
ReeFlex® Wrote:Other info: Also I have more time on the servers but I was playing on my non steam account og reflex and got about 16k points then decided to buy the game and I have 30k points.
I searched out and I'm 100% sure THIS is the steam ID from your non-steam account.

Important note: Please get the steam ID from your non-steam account (or check it) and then let us know.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
this is my first account http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/526047

this is my second http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/550470

and all the id stuff is on there to
-DENIED-

User has not been active as of recently.

-CLOSED-
[Image: 191457_101.png]
- CLOSED -
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]