Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Computer Repair!
Kronos Wrote:Naive said it right. but there is another option you can do is Arctic Silver Thermal Paste. Its a little more expensive then generic, which is used when the laptop is built. Also in my experience HP DV6 over heat often so I would suggest to do that anyway just to be safe. 

Silver thermal paste is old hat. Diamond thermal paste is superior in numerous ways. It uses micronized diamonds instead of silver. It's non-conductive (almost no risk to fry chips) and transfers heat better, plus I think it's cheaper now that silver is so expensive. http://www.amazon.com/IC-Diamond-Carat- ... B0042IEVD8
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
naive Wrote:
Kronos Wrote:Naive said it right. but there is another option you can do is Arctic Silver Thermal Paste. Its a little more expensive then generic, which is used when the laptop is built. Also in my experience HP DV6 over heat often so I would suggest to do that anyway just to be safe. 

Silver thermal paste is old hat. Diamond thermal paste is superior in numerous ways. It uses micronized diamonds instead of silver. It's non-conductive (almost no risk to fry chips) and transfers heat better, plus I think it's cheaper now that silver is so expensive. http://www.amazon.com/IC-Diamond-Carat- ... B0042IEVD8

Well you can tell im an old cat. lol
[Image: vha1a2b86oc8b99r7az.jpg][Image: 406758_601.png]
naive Wrote:Kronos,
I am a "professional web designer", amongst other titles (internet marketing is my primary occupation). I'm working on a turnkey solution to provide SEO services and reputation management for small business. It's cloud hosted with features like semantic code, mobile browser compatibility, QR code links, review portal management, list management (sms+email), incentive list building tools (sign up get 10% off), custom maps, blogging, things of that nature. It's not my top priority at the moment but I've been chugging along on it. I could deploy an instance to the heroku cloud for you for free and you can help me test it possibly once it's closer to completion.

I can't believe you. I was the one with the opening question.  :Smile
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
JayCat Wrote:
naive Wrote:Kronos,
I am a "professional web designer", amongst other titles (internet marketing is my primary occupation). I'm working on a turnkey solution to provide SEO services and reputation management for small business. It's cloud hosted with features like semantic code, mobile browser compatibility, QR code links, review portal management, list management (sms+email), incentive list building tools (sign up get 10% off), custom maps, blogging, things of that nature. It's not my top priority at the moment but I've been chugging along on it. I could deploy an instance to the heroku cloud for you for free and you can help me test it possibly once it's closer to completion.

I can't believe you. I was the one with the opening question.  :Smile
i love the rolling eyes smiley u got there. lol. dont worry jaycat. Im a man of vision. i can see us doing business together as well. 
[Image: vha1a2b86oc8b99r7az.jpg][Image: 406758_601.png]
I was just giving him a hard time. We didn't have a clue that we both were in the SEO/SEM business.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]