Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minecraft Version Changer
like last time it wont update it .o. idk if its that i dont have the jar files yet but what ever i cant get on the computer with it now
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
Minecraft Version changed Has Been Updated To 12w32a and 1.3.2 Smile

i have also done a complete over haul of the gui as well as cleaning up the code getting ready to release it to the public

ive done minors changes to the way you actually go about changing your game version but i find it pretty easy to understand
why the hell do you have the text coloring o.o i mean it would look 10x without...
i plan on ahve it so u can customize the program its self but its there just incase u dont like white on black :\
rofl nice... you should add Tekkit Updates and Single player commands and World edit versions and mod loader
i would but when i install mod loader to my jars it seems to fail but if i install mods not including modloader it works fine :\

any ways theres a new update coming out today

complete over haul of the gui and a bunch of new features have been added

also added v12w34a Smile
rofl ok xP i wounder who acly uses this xP
well i get around 50+ downloads each update so ya :\

sense i started i have over 600 downloads all together Smile

just finished coding the new dos version as well as the exe version im currently uploading them to media fire the post should be modifed shortly
rofl k xP
and everything is now completely up to date Smile

Double post

enjoy the latest update Smile

Double post

This has been updated to use 1.4.2 Smile

Double post

Hey guys be sure to check this out its pretty bad ass Smile

Double post

i just updated the download link and have started uploading all my files to a webhost instaead of file hosts this will be better as i can make a website Smile and just add links and put a view counter which is all done Smile

hope you guys are enjoying the newest version Smile