Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Pls Unban me
I just played all day in warlords but I was being an idiot to use hack, even if I stick with the ban I apologize for being an idiot hack using the war-lords excuse me, thank you thank the attention of admins

Sorry

i confess i used HackĀ  :'( :'( :'( i'm an idiot and a noob

my steam ID =STEAM_0:0:1380110042
Provide us with your steam ID
Your original ban was from four months ago: http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.p ... pe=steamid

SMAC Auto-Trigger (2)..... You will need to wait for a root admin to take a look at your ban.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
So as you confessed in the 1st post, you were cheating, which we can conclude it wasn't a false positive.

Quote:Please note that the exception below DOES NOT apply to everyone.

We have zero tolerance for cheaters.. You have two options, you can BUY CS:S on Steam or catch five individual hackers with valid demos and post them. They must all be guilty.
If you manage to get all five of them banned, you may be unbanned from wL.

(If you would rather just buy the Steam CS:S, look below.)

You can buy your legitimate copy of CS:S on Steam.
You can find the store page for CS:S: HERE.

To avoid further broken rules in the future, if you decide to keep playing here.
You can find the Basic, common-sense rules, over at the SourceBans Dashboard:HERE.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask. As long as you understand that you need to abide by our ways to continue playing here.

If you feel like this isn't worth all of this. You're free to play on a shitty non-Warlord servers. The ones that suck and have a paying staff of children who yell into their microphones, you know?
Important note: Please wait for a ROOT ADMIN to respond. Please be patient.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Quem rouba nunca vai a frente.."
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]