Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Ban Appeal
Name: I Didn't D00 It
Steam:STEAM_0:1:37681168

Hey, to whom' ever is reading this; I was recently banned on War-Lords "Sniper" server for disobeying one of the server rules. I recently downloaded a Bhop script (about an hour earlier) going to test it out. I thought nothing of it, cuhz i see people using Bhop scripts all the time, but i didnt know it was against the rules until i got banned and told my friend who was playing on the server at the time, and he told me it was in the server rules.
Sorry this is second post, from the post before. I accidentally pushed enter and i guess it sent it.

I Had no clue to this rule, ive really never taken the time to go over a server's rules, but after that; whenever i joined a server i take the time to look over the rules. I really didn't mean to do anything bad..I had no clue. I promise if you unban me I'd take the time to look over the rules and read them intently.

Thank you for your time!!
Hi!

Are you sure you're banned? I can't find you on our Sourceban database under your Steam ID or Name.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller Wrote:Hi!

Are you sure you're banned? I can't find you on our Sourceban database under your Steam ID or Name.
yeah  I can't see nothing as well, but he confessed he was cheating.

Please read THIS. One of the rules to protest a ban is:

Quote:2. Do NOT post more than one protest thread.

This is already the 2nd thread you made. Please be patient.

Important Note:Please wait for a ROOT ADMIN and be patient.
-Thanks
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
No i know, but on the second appeal i stated at the top that it was accident, i wasnt finished with the first 1 and i pushed enter on accident
just press the "MODIFY" button and you'll be able to edit it.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]