Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Satanic Admin of Desecration
Name: ceddeeoo HAIL SATAN HAIL SAGAN

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:45849079

Timezone: EST (eastern U.S. although I'm moving to Montreal this summer but will remain in same time zone)

Availability: 3:30pm to around midnight on week days. Any time during the weekends but i'll say 1pm to 3am

Tell us something about yourself: I'm French but currently going to college in the U.S. I'm an environmental science major and love doing conservation volunteer work, went to peru last summer on a conservation reserve in the rainforest and i'm going to ecuador for 6 weeks this summer to do the same thing. Also if you're wondering I am agnostic, not satanic lol. I just listen to a lot of heavy music with that type of folklore involved. That said, I love music, write music of my own with my band, anything from romantic classical to first wave black metal to IDM  electronic.

Reason For Admin Application: I mostly play the 24/7 office server which is abused pretty frequently by sometimes small things such as mic spamming, chat spamming, radio spamming but there's also frequently racism and other things of the such. There are quite a few mods that go through this server but many a times i've had to private message an admin for him to come in and deal with the issue at hand. I play on the sniper server and rotation server pretty often too. I used to own my own server back in 07-08 so I have some experience dealing with this kind of stuff. As for actual experience on the wL servers, one time pinkfnbunnies was accused of hacking and the demo showed no evidence whatsoever and I tried to talk to admins to tell them that and she was unbanned as they came to the same conclusion too. Two times on office i saw evidence of very clear aimbotting and contacted an admin immediately (one of the times it was memoria that i contacted) to get them banned. I also am part of a clan [SafeHouse] which scrims a bunch with a lot of guys on here and even though quantom (naail) is part of [SafeHouse] and is an admin, he lives across the globe and I feel that if I had admin powers we could use the wL scrim servers to our advantage to practice and set up scrims of our own. He is only on usually during the morning and afternoon for a lot of us US and Canadian players so it is not very helpful to us as we scrim generally at night when it is morning for him. Also if you go through my chat log to see evidence of calling hacks on people when it isn't the case, naail always jokes that everyone hacks (only to his friends and the regs he knows) and I usually play along so you may find a lot of that sorry lol. If you'd like to know more about me personally feel free to add me on steam and chat, I like to talk about pretty much anything. These servers are great but I do think improvements could definitely be made in some areas and would love to help improve these servers as they've given so much to me as a player. Cheers

Cedric

EDIT: If you guys have enough admins for office, I'll gladly just apply for scrim server admin. (just wanted to clarify I'm only applying for office and scrim) Smile
Bonne chance! j'habite a Montreal ( Pierrefonds ) mais je déménage cet été a mirabel ( quelque part un peu plus loin de Mtl Tongue )
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

Good luck, I still think you should hail sagan first.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep Wrote:Bonne chance! j'habite a Montreal ( Pierrefonds ) mais je déménage cet été a mirabel ( quelque part un peu plus loin de Mtl Tongue )

Merci! Pourquoi est-ce que tu demenage ? Moi je transferre a McGill University simplement parce que ils donnent une bourse enorme aux français alors que les universités americaines sont enormement chere. Il y a ça et puis Atlanta c'est tellement chiant comme ville haha. Sais tu si il y a des evenements de LAN a Montréal de CSS ?

By the way, my stats can be found here : http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/412828

10 days and 7hours on office. I also have 9 hours on rotation.
ceddeeoo Wrote:
Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep Wrote:Bonne chance! j'habite a Montreal ( Pierrefonds ) mais je déménage cet été a mirabel ( quelque part un peu plus loin de Mtl Tongue )

Merci! Pourquoi est-ce que tu demenage ? Moi je transferre a McGill University simplement parce que ils donnent une bourse enorme aux français alors que les universités americaines sont enormement chere. Il y a ça et puis Atlanta c'est tellement chiant comme ville haha. Sais tu si il y a des evenements de LAN a Montréal de CSS ?

By the way, my stats can be found here : http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/412828

10 days and 7hours on office. I also have 9 hours on rotation.

Mon père veux habiter avec sa blonde et elle habite là-bas, ses environ 45 minutes de ou que je suis en ce moment et je fais mes cours de conduites cet été donc... jpourra quand meme revenir de temps a autre voir les personnes avec qui jai vécu tout mon enfance lol. Et je ne sais pas a propos des evenements, faudrait que tu regarde sur google haha

Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep Wrote:Mon père veux habiter avec sa blonde et elle habite là-bas, ses environ 45 minutes...

Lol Smile

stfu
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
George, Of The Jungle Wrote:
Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep Wrote:Mon père veux habiter avec sa blonde et elle habite là-bas, ses environ 45 minutes...

Lol Smile

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

pTK Wrote:

stfu

^^

Are you raging?  Yes [ x ] No [  ]

Good Luck Smile
Thank You!

I also would like to inform the root admins reviewing this application that I will not be online from tomorrow april 16th to may 22nd due to my exams. After that I will not be active from june 4th to july 18th due to conservation volunteering in ecuador and will most likely not really be active every day until august.