Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Why did i get banned?
i got banned for something my brother Alex did. I was in the same game and i said i was his brother and i got banned for 1 day also for something he did. you can check we have different steam ID's. He used inappropriate language, how was i supposed to control him. If you think we're the same person, listen to his and my voice they are completely different. This mistake is going to affect my admin application and now I'm mad! Help admins please ASAP.
[Image: russs-jpg.1685]
Your brother is mumble?

http://war-lords.net/protests/protest-s ... uidelines/

Fix it. If you want to be an admin you really need to understand how to follow protocol.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
Name: russian
SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:2066141735
(write why you are protesting this ban here.= Because I don't know myself why
I was banned for someone elses actions. I couldn't control what comes out of Alex's mouth, and
believe that this was an act of admin abuse. I wouldn't lie about being Mumble and russian at the same time
because that is physically impossible for him and I to play at the same time and have completely different
voices. The admins in the game were Cas and Ptk but something tells me it was Ptk. All I said was that he is my brother
and I was banned for his mistake. Review this and question the admin, I did no harm what so ever.  )
Hmm, are you sure i was there? because i've only played one map yesterday ( Mg_awp_submarine )... and i didn't see anything...
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

I am banned now for 3 days.... I'm still not understanding what iv'e done? Some one please explain or is this a joke or something, honestly whats going on?
russian Wrote:I am banned now for 3 days.... I'm still not understanding what iv'e done? Some one please explain or is this a joke or something, honestly whats going on?
is Mumblw your brother? If he is so, let me explai what happened, he was banned by pTK, but if he is your brother somehow you got banned as well for using the same IP address as him. Thats what happened.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
oh ... Thanks Lua, I'm like crapping my pants cause I love this server so much. You think I can get unbanned? I'll knock some sense into Alex and at your command I'll keep him off your servers. Thanks for clearing it up, =) you rock.
Invoked on 04-13-12 18:14
Banlength 1 d
Expires on 04-14-12 18:14
Reason Inappropriate Language
-----------------------------------
Next time will be way longer, tell your brother to behave while he plays on our servers.

So i still have to not play because of my brother? I just want to get those 5 days of play time and have some fun. My brother doesn't even like mini games any more, he's into JB on extreme network. Are you sure you cant revoke it completely? If not I completely understand. Thankyou.
russian Wrote:So i still have to not play because of my brother? I just want to get those 5 days of play time and have some fun. My brother doesn't even like mini games any more, he's into JB on extreme network. Are you sure you cant revoke it completely? If not I completely understand. Thankyou.
Well only a ROOT ADMIN could separet the bans (I think) because pTK and I tried to, but it didn't work. Also only 2 more hours. Have Fun after ban expires.!