Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  ADMINS I M POSTING THIS ON BEHALF OF PROBLEM HE IS AWAY CUZ OF SOME REASON
Admins sorry for the trouble but I don't know what r u thinking but I m posting this on behalf of problem he is away frm the place he live how I know this he is a friend of mine n lives in INDIA also I request u to unban him he's ashamed of what he had done really he's brother used speed hack as u saw in demo.Really he is ashamed n apologizing plz unban him plz. :-[
His account, his responsibility.

-REJECTED-

We appreciate your honesty, however, you should have read the MOTD upon joining our servers, which states that we have zero tolerance for cheaters.

The ban will stand. However, since you were honest with your ban, you are allowed into our amnesty program - if you catch 5 hackers on our server, each with a conclusive demo, and send them to us, we will unban you. The alternative is to buy a legitimate copy of CSS from Steam.

If a root admin feels otherwise about this ban, more notice will be given.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
This was the guy I banned for speed hacks, I uploaded the demo Ptk and you gave your opinion but now we know the truth.
@Ptk Well I m not the guy who is hacking.And also it was done by his small brther.
@banaman He is apologizing of what he's bro had done so can plzz unban him a hummble request plz plz plz.
It's up to the root admins. Please be patient. And we don't know it this story is true or just made up.
Ammmm what proof should I give u ??? Sad