STEAM_0:0:51116636

Steam Groups you're in(if any, no benefits):
War-Lords.net, ⇜§ʈɾɑɰɧɑƭ Ƥıɾɑƭɘ§⇝

About yourself(not required but can be helpful):
Fuzzy Izzie is a Bear.
Fuzzy Izzie has no hair.
Fuzzy Izzie is not so fuzzy, is he?
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
good luck all you need is to make ruplayer a cup of coffee every morning (spit it in before you give it to him lol Tongue)
Someone add this noob=)
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Jin Wrote:good luck all you need is to make ruplayer a cup of coffee every morning (jizz in it before you give it to him lol Tongue)

There you go, corrected that for you.
I would just give him a steaming cup of  pure bitter black jizz if i were you
Good Luck
Goodluck bud.
[Image: russs-jpg.1685]
Izzy, you got my vote, buddy...  I have added you in our Evaluations section, and I expect a fast turnaround and result for you.  Good luck, my friend!
[Image: 552360_101.png]
Thank ye all kindly.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
-APPROVED-

Welcome to Night Watch!

Apply to our forum group and I will approve it.

Also, add me to friends in Steam, and I will get you into the Clan formally.
[Image: 552360_101.png]