Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DISABLE AUTOSNIPER ON OFFICE!
I am really pissed, PLEASE DISABLE the autosniper.
It's really annoying to see people using it and camps.
It's like clusterfuck with 40 people and he just get easy kills.
I don't see the point of enabling auto in office anyway, other than to piss people off.
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
lol, dude grow up, it's just a game where certain people wanna easy kills, no need to get so angry about it, it's not like he can buy that autosniper each round.
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
FenKeN Wrote:I am really pissed, PLEASE DISABLE the autosniper.
It's really annoying to see people using it and camps.
It's like clusterfuck with 40 people and he just get easy kills.
I don't see the point of enabling auto in office anyway.
let me add to that and that is players with auto snipers just camp ct spawn till time runs out and dont do objective waiting for the ts to come to them.
They camp on a tree and ct spawn. And yes disable this gun. ALSO , limit the P90s. I've had enough. 4 per team.
Get Better NUBS Tongue
[Image: vha1a2b86oc8b99r7az.jpg][Image: 406758_601.png]
i know what do you need to disable in office: P90!!!!
I love autosnipers, come on, not all people are rushers, campers, awpers, or autosnipers. I suck at rushing and awping, so what choice do I get?
}{@K@P Wrote:i know what do you need to disable in office: P90!!!!
I love autosnipers, come on, not all people are rushers, campers, awpers, or autosnipers. I suck at rushing and awping, so what choice do I get?
hmm, all the guns that kills us pises us out  ;D and make us MADIEEE haha.

M. Bison Wrote:I was gone for 3 1/2 days.

p90s are the favorite gun of many regulars. I don't think that restricting them would go smoothly without some sort of backlash by the (wL) Spray 'n Pray Alliance. Besides, it's fairly easy to kill a p90 rusher or any other kind of rusher by simply throwing a few flashes and waiting until they run out of ammo from minutes of blindly spraying. At which point you simply throw another flash then proceed to knife them in the face. Tongue

quote from Just restrict 'em
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
If we flash too late, we die. LIMIT IT TO 4 PER TEAM! FFS P90s ARE OP.
no limits should be imposed on p90s and auto-snipers shouldnt be disabled beacause there is already a limit of 1 per team and if there is a gun missing in a server the new players that join wL office server will most likely not stay for long, and if you put a limit of 4 per p90 imagine server filled with 40 players atealst 7-8 want to use a p90 on each team this will only make wL office server less popular.
[Image: isilogo.gif]
Please disable whining.
Oh wait...
[Image: 191457_101.png]