Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
They say hes dead....
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uQ5Bs2XwTc[/youtube]

^^ this shit makes me hard.

If you don't know who the "person" in this vid is then just stop reading now. Those of you who do know who Tupac is/was and liked him I have some news for you. This video was taken at Coachella this year. Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg were in charge of the hologram of Tupac. This short two song concert of the supposedly dead rap star has been such a huge hit. Dre is actually thinking of taking this version of Tupac on tour. If you care to know all of the details I will insert a hyperlink below about it.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 ... 42490.html
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
I saw this. The ending was epic.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
of the supposedly dead rap singer?

do you believe that hes alive and he will be back at 2014?
Assassin Wrote:of the supposedly dead rap singer?

I will give you this one chance to back away before you open a whole new can of beans. I looked into it all very deeply and have formed a few opinions. Now to answer your question, yes I believe he will and I have a huge theory about it also. Do you contradict my thoughts?
Is this thing on?

_RemiX Wrote:

I will give you this one chance to back away before you open a whole new can of beans. I looked into it all very deeply and have formed a few opinions. Now to answer your question, yes I believe he will and I have a huge theory about it also. Do you contradict my thoughts?
lol, i would be interested to hear your theory.
that motha fucka aint dead =P i believe it
[Image: sig.png]
[Image: defend-hawaii-blog42-1.png]
Hehe, yeah. I think Tupac will give a surprise performance in 2014, along with Biggie, Mobutu and Che Guevara.
_RemiX Wrote:

Illuminati watches over our forums.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Spartacus Wrote:
Illuminati watches over our forums.

Makaveli will return!

Assassin Wrote:lol, i would be interested to hear your theory.

I could fill your mind full of interesting things that persuade me to believe that he is still around. The main thing that caught my attention and leads me to believe he is still around is about his name. He changed his rap name to Makaveli from Tupac. While Tupac was incarcerated he spent a great deal of time reading books wrote by Niccolo Machiavelli. Niccolo Machiavelli was an Italian war strategist and philosopher who wrote about faking his death to fool his enemies.

Look at the names "Machiavelli" and "Makaveli" different spelling same pronunciation.

Now that I opened that can of worms there are a ton of things that go hand in hand between what Tupac did his "last year" alive and what Machiavelli preached. I will save you some time and only tell you a few things if you want to read more about it there is tons of shit about it on the interwebz.

Theory of "7"

Niccolo - faked his death at the age of 25      (2+5=7)
Tupac - Died at the age of 25                        (2+5=7)

Niccolo then reappeared at the age of 43      (4+3=7)
Obv tupac hasnt reappeared yet but will be "43" in 2014  hmmmmmm wait a minute (2+0+1+4=7)

Tupac also died at 4:03    (4+3=7)
September of 1996          (1+9+9+6=25)  (2+5=7)

I could go on for hours about just those two. Some would say its digging but if you like tupac then you know most of his songs. If you listen to his last album and read the lyrics along with it you will notice so many hints towards this that it will blow your mind. Its like he was trying to tell us he was going to do it.

All I have to say is hes one smart guy to fake his death to kill Biggy Smallz. How can a man be convicted of murder if hes already dead.

If you want more just tell me I can continue this.
Is this thing on?