Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ping Masking and POSSIBLE Lowering of the Ping Limit
so, ping masking only lower the ping number, but they still lag?
why they design a ping masking function then?
I don't know about ping, I am so closed the the server, my ping is always under 10.
BRABUS Wrote:so, ping masking only lower the ping number, but they still lag?
I don't know about ping, I am so closed the the server, my ping is always under 10.
If you mask your ping you won't be kicked for having excessive lag. Our servers won't kick you anyways so its pretty much worthless.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
_RemiX Wrote:
BRABUS Wrote:so, ping masking only lower the ping number, but they still lag?
If you mask your ping you won't be kicked for having excessive lag. Our servers won't kick you anyways so its pretty much worthless.

taking your morning shit?
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
pTK Wrote:taking your morning shit?

I find this disturbing because when I posted I was not. I am currently though. Im not sure whats worse. The fact you called me out or the fact you were 100% correct.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
take a look at russian servers, they have about 200 ping limit, it's for locals only, do you think it will be popular? hell no!!! Decrease ping limit will lead to losing players from outside of USA  :o
lin3ar Wrote:My rule is that if they teleport around, they get kicked. Otherwise, even if they have 400 ping but aren't glitching around, they won't get kicked.
Now that rates are unlimited, that's more of a non-issue now.

WL is one of the few international communities that allow people from all over the world to play. I don't think that making a ping limit and banning ping maskers is a conducive policy towards our reputation and traffic.

^ well said , my thoughts exactly . i have seen guys with 450 ping not teleporting or lagging and i have see a few players with a ping of 100 lagging ass . as long they dont disrupt the game play  , i dont see anything wrong with high pingers..
[Image: 21abvjs.png]