Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your favorite Custom Maps?
A lot of us have favorite custom maps that we just don't get to play here in warlords.
List your favorite maps here, and next week I'll make a poll with anything that gets seconded. The purpose of the poll would be give the root admins ideas about anything popular enough out there that could be slowly worked into popular maps (like they did with de_nightfever).

My list:
* cs_parkhouse
* cs_siege_source (source version of the classic 1.6 map)
* de_dustanesi (de_piranesi meets de_dust2)
* de_seasideresort_pro
* de_scud_pro (extensively polished and tested, awesome defuse map)

Note: Maps clearly designed for other types of servers (eg. "awp_*" or "mg_*") won't make it into the final poll.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
why dont you make a poll now and another next week?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
My selection is too limited. I want to see what other custom maps people enjoy first.
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
(bump)
Looks like there isn't as much interest in this topic as I imagined. I guess custom maps are more of a LAN and single player's thing.
If there isn't much interest, I'll just PM the admins instead of the poll.
how did you triple post?
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Spartacus Wrote:how did you triple post?
o.o
double?

I think after 2 days of a post, you're allowed to post again
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
http://css.setti.info/downloads/de-scud-pro/

i wish WL will have a go4css server.
[Image: 88mel3pje68u8vem2std.jpg]
Yeah, I love de_scudpro too.

Warlords used to have a go4css server, but they couldn't populate it, so they switched it for the pistol server.
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:
o.o
Hax  :o