Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admins when you need them.
Playing on the MG server is fun and all...but when we need an admin to ban the assholes in the server, there never seems to be one around :/

Can't there be an easier way to contact an admin when there's trouble about???

The vote never works because people are so idiotic they can't seem to realize how to use it.
If you have Steam, join the War-lords group. There should be an admin available there almost 90% of the time.

Edit: Or just record a demo and post it on forums. It'd look good on your interwebz résumé .
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Here's a tip:

add some admins as steam friends such as drunk killer, jaycat, etc... then if something is happening on the server which requires admin attention and no admin is on the server, tell them through steam chat. If you are unsure if an admin is on the server, press U for teamchat, then type @"your message" to directly speak to all of the admins present on the server.
If only i could FIND them. There are griefers in the server RIGHT NOW >:I
I dont stay 24/7 in MG.. I also play alot in pop maps and snipers.. I think I deserve to have fun a bit right?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
I never said you couldn't have fun.

But it would be nice if you or someone else was accessible to get help from if shit started to happen in the server.

You admins are the only ones who can truly help in the end.
With power comes responsibility no? :/
I sent you invite, but seems like you ignored. :-X
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Haxxii add me on steam. Even if im not on source and you need help ill usually jump on source quickly to set the server right. Smile 
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
What is your steam ID :F?
Add Ptk or Tissueissue

or  STEAM_0:0:12194144
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?