Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mr. Tea is so mean to me! :(
Ok so...whenever I'm in server, Mr. Tea kills me. This is really not nice and I demand that he be nicer to me...or...I'll never come back! 

o.O
Deagin' hoes since 2001.
Wait a second, I thought by being mean to you, would make you like me?  I've been going about this all wrong!  Oh noes!
I'd really prefer if you were nicer. Then maybe I might like you more. Like when you see me, just crouch and wiggle around a little, no shooting.
Deagin' hoes since 2001.
hes mean to me too Sad
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
Smoke hallway in office map if he's so mean...
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Well can't say tea has ever been mean to me. In fact I think he goes out of his way to let me kill him. Well it seems that way.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
Wow, Tea,  you are such an asshole.  Where do you get off?
[Image: 76561197977275857.png]
[Image: 76561197984123363.png]
[Image: 15116_101.png]
you arent the only one hes mean to, tea always costs me to lose the awp after saving for 3-4 rounds such a heartless guy  :'(
ViolentLove,
Though I've appreciated the special exclusivity, after considerable thought you have my permission to share your 1dgs with Mr. Tea.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
ViolentLove Wrote:Ok so...whenever I'm in server, Mr. Tea kills me. This is really not nice and I demand that he be nicer to me...or...I'll never come back! 

o.O
Sounds good. Keep up the work Tea. I like it when I used to pop in and kill her too.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]