Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share your first ever post in war-lords forum
http://war-lords.net/abuse-problems/hac ... 0/#msg8230

Lol my first post

hmmm and i completed 1 year!!!
[Image: mrpa43.png]
Spartacus Wrote:ahhh Spartacus..so young..so naive.

You wish.

I was already admin in my first post here, so mine is strange.

http://war-lords.net/suggestions/bannin ... 1/#msg5701
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
Here is mine.

JayCat Wrote:Well, first of all want to say hi to all. My name is Ken and my ingame name is JayCat. I've been playing Counter Strike since 1.3 and changed over to Source when it came out. You would think that all those years playing, that I would be good. Sadly not true. I guess that I don't have the fast reflexes that you youngsters do. The most important part for me is to have fun.

I was the founder of a community that has a server in Chicago when I was living in Kansas and I have recently moved back to California. With me being busy at work and the time difference of all my east coast friends, I decided to step down as leader and hand it over to the #2 guy in the community.

That brings me here. I have been looking around for a good community with west coast servers and found you guys. I like to play Office and Dust2 mostly but also like the rotation maps too.

Anyways, see you in the servers.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
Mine was just a short little post in the Introductions section

Masterful1 Wrote:Yup... eZ-=Target=- has been my handle since I started CS 1.4 back 2001...  Just came back to the game and trying to get a handle on it again....  Other than the trolls (Thank you for the Mute option, Steam), had fun, and some of the guys are actually good to run with.  I play SWTOR when I'm not on CSS or at work...  That's all for now...
[Image: 552360_101.png]
trueplayer Wrote:My first profile has been removed from wL because bison was messing with the site. It's hard to find it now.

hahaha I remembered that. Anyway, I could still see your posts. You're only indicated as a guest user.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Spartacus Wrote:
trueplayer Wrote:My first profile has been removed from wL because bison was messing with the site. It's hard to find it now.

hahaha I remembered that. Anyway, I could still see your posts. You're only indicated as a guest user.
Yes, but since it's indicated as a guest I can't click on it and see the posting history. I can spend a whole day and probably find the first one, but do I need it?
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
trueplayer Wrote:
Spartacus Wrote:

Yes, but since it's indicated as a guest I can't click on it and see the posting history. I can spend a whole day and probably find the first one, but do I need it?

Do it for science.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Haha, this IS my first post.  ;D
[Image: 243864_101.png]
FrostyMeds Wrote:Haha, this IS my first post.  ;D

Now that is funny.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
my first post......

http://war-lords.net/introductions/)(kp/msg10719/#msg10719

i almost cried when i saw it  :'(