Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  ban for this guy, really.
player name: faggot
steam ID: STEAM_0:1:82629
War lords game me stat: http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/580601
reason for banning: Spamming mic with music nobody likes, not stopping it after we told him to shut up, over-exploiting(such word never existed) !block command, spraying explicit sexuality with disgusting materials(im not even going to say), not respecting other players.
time: about 2 hours, and still going on.
at least give him about 7 week ban or something
i put this guy on the ban list, because no admin responded when i called for.
I'm going to permanently ban him unless Bison says otherwise. I'll take your word for what happened as his chat log isn't pretty and reflects at least half the offenses you listed. Wait for a root admin to confirm server logs for the full decision.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
I ran into this guy a while back. I already issued a 2 day ban...feel free to extend it, linear.  Yuuki, for future reports please record a demo for evidence purposes. That would allow us to verify his actions on the mic. Thanks for reporting!
thanks guys. This guy... sigh... he does not act like such a b-- when there are many players around. But when it comes to under 20 players, he acts like one. Anyways, next time ill try to record the game with fraps... because that is easier for me.
Screen shots of offensive chat and sprays helps also.
Leaky Wrote:Screen shots of offensive chat and sprays helps also.
the spray... I really would not like to cap it and post it on this server, because it will gross people out who sees it... I almost threw up...
Yuuki <3' Wrote:
the spray... I really would not like to cap it and post it on this server, because it will gross people out who sees it... I almost threw up...

hah, that's fine. If you can bring your self to cap it and PM one of us that would be great, but obviously if it's too offensive for you to do that we understand
Leaky Wrote:
Yuuki <3' Wrote:

hah, that's fine. If you can bring your self to cap it and PM one of us that would be great, but obviously if it's too offensive for you to do that we understand

bu... but what if you throw up too? you got a good stomach? i assume?
Yuuki <3' Wrote:
Leaky Wrote:
Yuuki <3' Wrote:

we're trained professionals Smile
Leaky Wrote:
Yuuki <3' Wrote:
Leaky Wrote:
Yuuki <3' Wrote:

we're trained professionals Smile

where did you get trained? redtub... nvm...