Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HACKERS LEAVE ME ALONE!
Hello Hackers,

I just want to ask you a thing.. PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE!

Don't message me to look ban appeals or anything, i'll post some PM's you guys sent me..

Xx3dGard0xX Wrote:hey can u see my unban request? http://war-lords.net/protests/ban-appea ... -admission)-6976/ plzz help me i will do anything to come back to that servers Sad

DyNaMiTe Wrote::-[My brother got mad because he got banned, he tryed to protect me and then he got banned for saying "he was my brother" he was just stateing a fact, im sad so if you can do so please un bann him and ban me for a day and this is Mumble

The Legendary Wrote:The Legendary has sent you 10 credits. If they left a message explaining why, it will be below:

Please lower the ban to at least 1-3 days. Sad
Have a good day,
--Forum Management
Trying to buy me?

xd_kill Wrote:then as you read, I confessed that I used then hack the only way I can play again in wL is buying steam.

You can not just take my bank apologized and I did not know you could hack=bank.

I was new did not know anything about it .....  :-\ :-\

I promise that I will never use hack

MrDick Wrote:You Guys are danm so smart. LoL.  Bye my friend

Love u all

There are some asking me to evaluate admin apps, and other stuff..

PLEASE LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!

Quote:Do NOT PM me or other staff members trying to our attention to your protest. All protests will eventually be reviewed by a staff member.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Poor Drunk, working so hard for us...  :'( Tongue
anyways, why did Legendary got banned? I didn't see that coming... but sassy told me.
Yuuki <3' Wrote:Poor Drunk, working so hard for us...  :'( Tongue
anyways, why did Legendary got banned? I didn't see that coming... but sassy told me.
lol true, but those guys are freaking me out..
--------------------------
http://war-lords.net/abuse-problems/drun...e-stacked/
http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.ph...448&Submit

I thought only senior and root admins could evaluate staff apps ? O.o

but that's pretty funny... I don't get how these guys cant find other servers to play on...
ceddeeoo Wrote:I thought only senior and root admins could evaluate staff apps ? O.o

but that's pretty funny... I don't get how these guys cant find other servers to play on...

BECAUSE WAR-LORDS IS AN AWESOME COMMUNITY AND HAS AWESOME SERVERS. duh. I would cry out if i got banned too. But... drunk you wouldnt ban me permanently... ri...right??
Yuuki <3' Wrote:BECAUSE WAR-LORDS IS AN AWESOME COMMUNITY AND HAS AWESOME SERVERS. duh. I would cry out if i got banned too. But... drunk you wouldnt ban me permanently... ri...right??

I can almost believe Yuuki teared up at the thought of not being able to play on the MG server.....  :Smile
[Image: 552360_101.png]
@Ceddooo, Info is private, non-staff members have no rights to know that, sorry but that's the rules.

@HACKERS:

[Image: tumblr_lrxgfcZS911qiodlo.gif]

DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:There are some asking me to evaluate admin apps, and other stuff..

Anyone caught trying to buy their way in or cheat their way around the admin process will be immediately rejected and never be eligable.

Any admins caught accepting bribes to help get adminship or for favors will be removed from their admin position.
This thread reminded me of this.

[youtube] kHmvkRoEowc&gl[/youtube]
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Is it ok to accept bribes for not sticking a blade in their back?
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]