Poll: Are you interested in reading a serious Qt4/C++ tutorial/walkthrough Show Results
Yes
24 77.42%
No
7 22.58%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Qt4/C++ Tutorial Interest Poll
Anyone interested in seeing a tutorial / walk through on creating applications in c++ using Qt4 and QtCreator please vote on this poll. If there is enough interest then I will document my current project in a tutorial format.
Sorry I said no cause I don't know shit about programming but I'm sure someone else could very well benefit from such a tutorial. Good luck with it.
Of course, that would be awesome, But I was actually hopping for some VC# tuts, anyways C++ would be great too.
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
MindHACKer Wrote:Of course, that would be awesome, But I was actually hopping for some VC# tuts, anyways C++ would be great too.

I might do a VC# project next, right now I'm trying to get back into the swing of C++ so that's why I'm starting a C++ project
i'm up for it. I've learnt C in school, and assembly language for microprocessors..somewhat..

do eeet.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Spartacus Wrote:i'm up for it. I've learnt C in school, and assembly language for microprocessors..somewhat..

do eeet.
Really you can do assembly.. that's very nice, you know if you were able to professionalize your knowledge with Assembly + C++11, Major software companies would kill to get you to work for them.
Keep on..
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
Leaky Wrote:Anyone interested in seeing a tutorial / walk through on creating applications in c++ using Qt4 and QtCreator please vote on this poll. If there is enough interest then I will document my current project in a tutorial format.

Do it, it'd be interesting to see it, considering I don't know shit about programming.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Love to see the C++ Project
but right now i am learning C
[Image: mrpa43.png]
I have done Visual Basic coding last year, but I have no idea about C++. Have done web design to.
Im a scripter not a tech genius, so no.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6