Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got caught using scripts?
http://war-lords.net/protests/unban-6991/

lol...I always knew this guy was bs

makes ya wonder how many people on the server are using scripts for a advantage  :o

if it smells like bs?  8)

props to how bison sets the server up to expose these advantage players...hopefully a few more slip up and get exposed so people can enjoy playing evenkill

[Image: tumblrls8sg3y5yf1r0h5dq.gif]
A member of the community responding to a crying troll when he gets his own medicine
silly Wrote:Actually (not that I'm agreeing with registry), you also rage at people who kill you too many times. I've seen that personally. I know most people rage sometimes, but your rage is quite  regularly expressed with what seems to be no regard for anyone else. In fact, I also saw you raging at one of the Sr admins.
Can someone please disable this guy's ability to make new threads ?
wait wait wait....what r scripts again?  :-X
[Image: 236911_101.png]
[Image: counter-fail_o_GIFSoupcom.gif]
ceddeeoo Wrote:Can someone please disable this guy's ability to make new threads ?
[Image: tumblr_m8wz8pZhho1qe7ttxo1_500.jpg]
I don't see anything wrong with this thread. Regular player gets banned, he wanted to express his feelings about it.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
trueplayer Wrote:I don't see anything wrong with this thread. Regular player gets banned, he wanted to express his feelings about it.

+ this is flamez and admire.

basically ALMOST everything goes around here. troll or exchange "yo mama" jokes. whatever.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
I dont know if this helps, but a new script came out. I even tried it, its pretty beast.
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
Bah Wrote:I dont know if this helps, but a new script came out. I even tried it, its pretty beast.
Hmm, link by PM?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]