Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your fav race? n why?
Zerg? Protoss? Terran?
Zerg ! Funnest to use with all the mutations and what not.
My fav race is easily Terran. Don;t know why I guess cause the are humans and i can relate?....

But they are a flexible race in my opinion. With their base unit being able to attack air and being ranged it is easier to defend against most rushes using kit and their tech and attack units are useful and can be used in a variety of ways.
Terran cuz instead of rushing out like zerg or have a real long game like toss, Terran has the balance you know?
Protoss. Controlling an high-tech army is the most appealing for me.
Protoss, cool voices and I find them easiest for some reason
If I'm playing them fastest games id prefer playing protoss since u can max out pretty easily wit most of their units having 2 supply or more
But if its a blizzard map I'd have to go terran find it easier to expand to other expos and turtle with siege tanks when it gets messy  ;D
i love being terran. It could sometimes be super micro intensive but it all pays off. Smile
and dropping nukes on people's mains are always fun. Big Grin
protoss....is for noobs......easy to play whith them........terran......hard to play whith them..Tongue....zerg is in between............i like zerg........but most i play protoss.......but i like zxerg...because of the numbers of units.......not soo strong.....but a lot...
fav race is terran cuz their fun:O zerg and toss are so common ..