Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-sS- Skilled Snipers
Hey guys!  If you play MW3 on the xbox 360 and are looking for a fun clan check out the Skilled Snipers.  It is a snipe only clan.  And we are looking for members.

You can check out a few links if you want to know more and are interested.

Who We Are

Rules

Want to Join?

Hope a few of you guys are interested!

Thanks guys,
RednecK
They Used to call me KuTBig Grin

[Image: ?di=5QM4]

So, is the clan actually good? Or one of those clans that wants really good people to join to carry them? I'll 1v1 you on the XBOX360 if you want, I'd like to see how good you are. PM me if you're interested.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

What games do you guys play? Because I can pull out a Sniper Rifle all day on Grand Theft Auto 4 baby.
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
-RednecK- Wrote:Hey guys!  If you play MW3 on the xbox 360 and are looking for a fun clan check out the Skilled Snipers.  It is a snipe only clan.  And we are looking for members.

henry Wrote:What games do you guys play? Because I can pull out a Sniper Rifle all day on Grand Theft Auto 4 baby.

Oh Henry.  :Smile
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

OH SHIT I DIDN'T READ :9 sorry, but still, don't fuck with me on GTA4, I SNIPE YO ASS SO FAR AWAY
Try reading next time stupid.. JK <3 henry.  Buy COD. Get on xbl.  1v1 Quickscope. Get owned. Tongue

only silly people play CoD, i'm all about the bf3 sowwy, I do have cod mw3 as well, but I don't play it.
I like Bf3 and I also have it.  I just hate running for 10 minutes.  Then dying.  Then have to do it all over again. :-X